Best Gr.1 Blue Moon Tunes

United States
Maryland
I’ve noticed that Gr.1 Blue Moon Bay lobbies have become extremely popular. So over the past two days I’ve spent hours running Time Trials and tuning all 13 Gr.1 cars to find the fastest. Currently I’m running a consistent 31.000-31.100 with the Alpine VGT and a personal best of 30.768. I’ve yet to even meet anyone else running in the 31’s aside from those I shared my setups with. Has anyone else tuned up a Gr.1 for that track and laid out a comparable or better time? Mainly interested to find out if one of the other cars is better than the Alpine and I just don’t see it yet.

I’ve noticed that Gr.1 Blue Moon Bay lobbies have become extremely popular. So over the past two days I’ve spent hours running Time Trials and tuning all 13 Gr.1 cars to find the fastest. Currently I’m running a consistent 31.000-31.100 with the Alpine VGT and a personal best of 30.768. I’ve yet to even meet anyone else running in the 31’s aside from those I shared my setups with. Has anyone else tuned up a Gr.1 for that track and laid out a comparable or better time? Mainly interested to find out if one of the other cars is better than the Alpine and I just don’t see it yet.
Really interested in your setup for the Alpine VGT, I'm in a race with friends soon and I would love to whoop their butts

Really interested in your setup for the Alpine VGT, I'm in a race with friends soon and I would love to whoop their butts

Unfortunately my Alpine build is a secret for a little longer lol but I have 4 other cars running in the 31’s and a few more in the 32’s and I’d be willing to share one of those setups if you’re interested

Unfortunately my Alpine build is a secret for a little longer lol but I have 4 other cars running in the 31’s and a few more in the 32’s and I’d be willing to share one of those setups if you’re interested
The Mazda has interesting numbers, what's the next quickest GR.1 as far as your concerned?

8834019C-B23E-4F1C-AF6C-104E9A0C70D1.jpeg

Would really appreciate your set up for another car in the 31's

The Nismo can run in the 32’s for sure but I screwed up the old tune and didn’t save it lol I couldn’t get it back either so I deleted the time for more accuracy

Back