Best GT6 Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 2 comments
  • 668 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottPuss20

Goofy Little Cat
Premium
Messages
18,238
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
ScottPuss20
Messages
CheetahsMeow
I just purchased a Lancia Stratos last night, and I decided to drive it on Laguna Seca (after a drive on Cote D'Azur). I had a fully adjustable suspension kit with racing soft, and all power upgrades and few aero bits (including rally-style front headlamps). I was driving it for about 15 minutes and then I decided to take off the racing exhaust-and it was pure bliss. That Dino engine is a cracker, and it sounds so good in GT6. Best car I've ever driven. So I'm asking you guys-what are some of the best GT6 cars?
 
I foresee a mod lock in 3...2...1...:D
 
I foresee a mod lock in 3...2...1...:D

Nothing to grin about: https://www.gtplanet.net/faq/#ibtl

I just purchased a Lancia Stratos last night, and I decided to drive it on Laguna Seca (after a drive on Cote D'Azur). I had a fully adjustable suspension kit with racing soft, and all power upgrades and few aero bits (including rally-style front headlamps). I was driving it for about 15 minutes and then I decided to take off the racing exhaust-and it was pure bliss. That Dino engine is a cracker, and it sounds so good in GT6. Best car I've ever driven. So I'm asking you guys-what are some of the best GT6 cars?

There are plenty of "what is the best car" threads in various variations. Just search for "best car" and I am sure you will get many results.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back