Best Lap Save

• Thread starter eggmann
  • 2 comments
eggmann_gtbn
I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but I searched and didn't find an answer. I cannot figure out how to save only the best lap. After a few tries at the current event, I can view the replay, and save the replay, but it is multiple laps instead of best lap.
Thank you to anyone who can help!

Saving Replays, Viewing sector times and Submissions:
  • You need to make sure you use the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below).
  • Before saving your replay ensure that you continue running after completing your fast lap until at least the end of first sector. This will ensure you have a complete replay.
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Library' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replays' option.
  • While viewing your Replay, enter the live timing screen to view your sector splits. You will need to do this after your car has passed the sector markers to see it listed.
  • Simply post the splits that are shown in the live timing screen, and our Fetchbot will parse them and add them together for your total sector time.
  • When saving your fastest lap replay please ensure that you watch the replay to the end and that it displays your full lap time. Any replays submitted that do not show the posted lap time will result in a DQ.
  • Remember - When you submit your time you're also declaring that your run is 100% clean. We request replays for the purpose of verifying to all those concerned that the drivers claim is correct, which in turn safeguards the integrity of the driver, and just as importantly, the WRS. The golden rule is to check your replay before submission. If you're still unsure, check it again, ask for a second opinion and if you’re still undecided, run the lap again.

(Best Lap Replay Save)

full

You need to make sure you use the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below).
I often save both of them and end up with two entries of the same ghost in my list :boggled:

Back