Been playing gt4 on and off for a while and sitting at 93%
But recently me and a few mates have begun to do time trials in arcade mode to work out who really is fastest, now I want to know just how fast are times are compared to everyone else. There is the fastest times thing on this forum but I couldn't get it to work, so I have managed to get my stock Lotus Elan round tusubka is 1:17:651 is it really that quick or am I just as old as my car?
But recently me and a few mates have begun to do time trials in arcade mode to work out who really is fastest, now I want to know just how fast are times are compared to everyone else. There is the fastest times thing on this forum but I couldn't get it to work, so I have managed to get my stock Lotus Elan round tusubka is 1:17:651 is it really that quick or am I just as old as my car?