Best LMP Car In The Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamezy10
  • 13 comments
  • 1,615 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
112
Messages
Robbo5572
What do you think is the fastest LMP car around the track? personally i love my R92CP which came up in my UCD only a few days ago for 4.1 mil.
 
The Minolta (for some unknown reason), the 908 HDI FAP, and the Audi R8 01 Racecar.
 
It's probably not the fastest, but I own most of the LMP cars and the Mazda 787b has the best handling by a large margin. The engine sound is sublime as well. Definitely my favorite.

Fastest is hard to judge, it's hard to tell if you're really pushing each car equally. The 3 I see mentioned most as being faster than the others are the Minolta, GT-One, and Sauber C9
 
Haven't tried it myself, but some people say the TOYOTA GT1 is a sub 3:00 car at Le Mans with chicanes. I'm gonna test this today, even 3:15 would be fine for me :dopey:
 
Toyota GT-One and the Sauber C9 probably take the cake.
 
Audi R8 '01 is the fastest LmP but as for overall le mans cars it s the Minolta. The Mazda or Peugoet 908 are probably the best to drive. To me though the best are the Audi LMP s.
 
I agree that the GT-One is great for Sarthe but I prefer the Minolta overall. The Sauber is great too but I can't get it to handle like the Minolta. My next car to get is the 787B. Only 3 million more to go lol.
 
The minolta has probably the best power to weight ratio, which kills me to say because I see it as the "noob Lmp". Too easy to get.
 
LE-MAN Times 2009 curcuit with chicanes

Audi R8 ’01 3.06
Stealth 787B 3.07
Sauber Mercedes 3.07
Audi R8 ’05 3.09
Toyota One 3.09
Nissan R92CP 3.09
Hdap team 3.09
Matmut 3.11
Minolta 3.14
BMW V12 3.14
Speed 8 3.15
Stealth R10 3.16
Peugeot 905 3.17
Maclaren F1 GTR 3.20
Zonda LM 3.21
Zonda R 3.23
 
I actually prefer the Audi R10, I use the Stealth model although I have the normal one as well. Not the greatest handler, not even the fastest but it certainly a looker and the cockpit view is great.
 
I have to imagine when you posted this thread the other one was still in full view on the first page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back