best lmp car??

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1 VET
  • 7 comments
  • 831 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

F1 VET

(Banned)
Messages
52
Messages
firefighternorm
Messages
F1 VET
Peugeot? Any help would be Rad thx
 
Speed 8 for me though I heard the Pescarolo's were good too.👍
 
The Peugeot 908 HDi Fap is the best LMP, and it's cheap.
 
Last edited:
What's the difference in premium? And also if u unlock all the licenses do u get more cars in dealership? I know stupid question as I'm new to this game
 
The Sauber Mercedes C9 is the best in my opinion. Too bad it's not premium..

The Sauber is a Group C car not LMP Class.

The more Licenses you obtain the more cars become available yes,but you can view all (premium) cars in the dealership regardless of what level you're at.👍
 
Licenses do notaffect what cars you can buy. Your aspec level does. Maybe bspec aswell. I didnt get into bspec early on in the game.
 
This has been done to death - please seach.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back