Best looking Cars (stock) - No race mod - No special model

  • Thread starter Thread starter lefrog
  • 14 comments
  • 873 views
Messages
154
Pick your 4 favourite cars of this type.

My choice

RX-7 GT-A in red or yellow

Venturi Atlantique Bi-Turbo in red or yellow

Ruf CTR2 any color will do

TVR Speed 12

(plus these all rock when it comes to win a race)
 
Viper GTS
GT-One Road Car '98
Storm V12
R390 GT1 Road Car '97
 
Originally posted by koolsax
Viper GTS
GT-One Road Car '98
Storm V12
R390 GT1 Road Car '97

I agree with koolsax's list, although I think the old Prelude looks better without the racing mod.
 
In no particular order: green Venturi Atlantique 400GT, black RUF CTR2 Sport, blue Nissan Skyline R34, grey Mazda RX-7 RS, Lausanne Green Pearl '93 Civic 3-Door Si.
 
Hard to pick just four

'97 Nissan R390, very sleek.

Mazda RX-7 GT-C, That blue one with the spoiler, drive poorly though

Spoon Civic, if this is considered a "special" then 3door Si

Ford, GT40 in Green.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota
 
Spoons are fine...I won the black S2000 of the first license, does it exist in other colors?
 
I got mine in white (with a carbon fiber hood).
 
Originally posted by EazyDrift
Hi your new

Isnt there a special forum for this? - Tosh from tards?

anyway:

1) Tuscan
2) RUF CTR2 in dark blue
3) ZZII in black
4) TRD3000
 
Originally posted by lefrog
Pick your 4 favourite cars of this type.

My choice



Venturi Atlantique Bi-Turbo in red or yellow


Glad to see some one is as objective about their fav car as me and my tusk ;) ;)
 
I've been a Venturi lover ever since I visited their factory near Nantes (11 years ago now...!!!). These guys are (were...:banghead: ) really cool and you could feel their true passion for sportcars. As they didn't have the big money to design their own engine, they chose an existing french one, mostly for matters of cheap servicing. Apart from that every Venturi is their own creation and I can assure you they look and drive spectacular. The 300 Bi Turbo model was the latest generation of Venturi, but its low power and very high price tag contributed to put an end to the Venturi company. They just couldn't compete with the price of the MR2-GTS or the fame of Porsches...

The good news are that the company has been resurected a few months ago, and they are now producing a brand new range of lightweight sportcars...

To sum it up...they're back!!! Let's all sing the Marseillaise
 
Not that I'm a big fan of the French, but I always liked the Venturis in GT2. They're user-friendly and beautifully F40-ish.
 
Hey, no muscle cars?
My top cars:
-65 corvette sting ray
-69 corvette stingray 427
-Shelby Series 1
-Viper
-GT40
 
I forgot the GT40 in my list....I' not worthy :(

This car is truely a legend...too bad we can't have a ferrari 250 GTO and a jaguar E-type to play with...that would be a race!

If only they would do a GT classic with all those old race cars....
 
Originally posted by lefrog
I've been a Venturi lover ever since I visited their factory near Nantes (11 years ago now...!!!). These guys are (were...:banghead: ) really cool and you could feel their true passion for sportcars. As they didn't have the big money to design their own engine, they chose an existing french one, mostly for matters of cheap servicing. Apart from that every Venturi is their own creation and I can assure you they look and drive spectacular. The 300 Bi Turbo model was the latest generation of Venturi, but its low power and very high price tag contributed to put an end to the Venturi company. They just couldn't compete with the price of the MR2-GTS or the fame of Porsches...

The good news are that the company has been resurected a few months ago, and they are now producing a brand new range of lightweight sportcars...

To sum it up...they're back!!! Let's all sing the Marseillaise


:cheers: nothing beats a hand made sports car
 
Back