Best Looking Gold Paint?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unidos
  • 24 comments
  • 2,468 views

Unidos

(Banned)
Messages
392
What is the best looking Gold Paint? For me it's the Gold Poly, but I know there's many other golds
 
Never seen this gold poly before. Can you post a pic please?
 
Sanidinbeige Metallic, from the C63 AMG.
 
Can't remember the name, but the gold you get on one the old corvettes in the main dealership looks pretty nice.
Not at my PS3 so I can't be specific :)
 
Sienna Gold from the MG TF160 looks nice. 👍
 
I like Soleil Gold Metallic... I think it's called that anyways.
 
The Ferrari Gold Poly is my go-to gold. There are a few others that are pretty good as well but I can't begin to remember the names.
 
Olympic gold metallic is my favorite.
 
I didnt have any idea what gold poly is until you said the Ferrari, funny because thats what color mine is :P
 
I'll second the one on the Ferrari and add the one on the Prowler from the UCD.
 
My favorite so far is "Autumn Gold Metallic" that is from an older model car, maybe a jag e type?

I have been in search of a bronze color that matches the Rays bronze wheels but havnt had any luck. Anyone know of a bronze color like that?
 
Riverside Gold metallic looks sexy on my Fiat 500 08'. The rims are the same color too :)
 
What's the best car to paint Gold(any gold doesn't matter)?
 
Know but I what some opinions or ideas though lol
 
Here is a pic of my Fiat with Riverside Gold Metallic

kyotoshorenin.jpg
 
I'm pretty sure that's the gold I was on about. Check out the old premium Vettes in the dealership for it.
 
WOW that some good looking skin on that Fiat.
 
Gold is the best, they need to make gold chrome!!
 
Back