Best methods of gaining the Mileage Exchange "currency"

• Thread starter MadJacks7
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
Noticed there was some nice items with the Mileage Exchange System. A few "unobtainable cars" some paint textures, helmets, wheels....

Whats the best method of gaining these Mileage Currency points? Im trying a few things but any info would be great!

Thanks...

Listed methods:
- Achievments
- Successful Online Racing
- Endurance Laps

Last edited:
I have only played for about 30 minutes but im starting to think that the Mileage Exchange is gonna be more valuable the in-game money itself.

Also, seems like some items may only be available for a limited time and/or sales on particular items perhaps? Makes me want to collect these cars (back to the good ol' GT5 0/0/0 cars)

I have been doing custom endurance races running a car 2 classes down from the competition pack. I start 20th on the grid on the highest AI setting.

Typically I am running 30 minute sprints to hour long races during the Beta. I have not gone full blown just yet with the actual game yet.

People are using the same old trick used for past GT games. They pick and oval with a fast car, then tape down the throttle and use a rubber band on the steering and let it run over night. Lots of distance and time.

People are using the same old trick used for past GT games. They pick and oval with a fast car, then tape down the throttle and use a rubber band on the steering and let it run over night. Lots of distance and time.
This it is.

Pick the 2500hp Tomahawk and let it drive against the outside wall of the 900m oval track. Laps last around 14.2s.

3600 s / 14.2 s = 250 laps per hour.

250 laps • 0.9 km • 0.621 miles = 140 miles per hour.

140 mph = 1400 Mileage per hour.

Wouldn't that damage the PS4 Pro if you leave it on all night? The PS4 Pro could overheat and damage it. I was thinking of doing some endurance races but afraid my PS4 Pro might get overheat and damage.

Wouldn't that damage the PS4 Pro if you leave it on all night? The PS4 Pro could overheat and damage it. I was thinking of doing some endurance races but afraid my PS4 Pro might get overheat and damage.

It shouldn't.. or that would be really bad design. I have had my original ps4 run all night on a gaming bender and passed out woke up to it still running a game, it's still fine. Consoles should be able to run 24 hours straight as long as you don't have it enclosed. It should have plenty of open space around it in all directions (except the bottom)

It's really not worth it though.. the game isn't going anywhere. Enjoy the driving and racing, the credits will come.

Latest Posts

Back