Best Money-Making Seasonal with Car Setup

• Thread starter Glockoma24
  • 17 comments
United States
Maryland
GLocKoMa24
Looking for the best money making seasonal races with your car setup. I know there have been other threads, but please be as specific as possible. I'm looking for races that can cash you out $1 Million and more, along with your set-up.

Supercar Nostalgia Cup 550PP back on April 10th, 2013. Laguna Seca with a Miura set to 485, no special tune, stock car. Try Praiano's tune if you want something special but the normal tune works fine. Prize is 1,700,000 for 8 minutes of driving. Laps should be about 1:35-1:36 using a couple of shortcuts. You should pass the last Miura just before the second last corner, the right hander after the corkscrew.
That's the best I've found.

Since I don’t know which cars you have here is a suggestion you for sure can use. Get the Vauxhall Calibra from the current ODC. Go to “PP590 German Touring Car Championship”. Use the car stock except for reducing the top speed to maybe 260 – 270 kph. Use the NBRing and cut the last chicane as much as you can. Without reducing the PP you should easily be in the lead before start of lap 4 just be careful not to be hit by other cars when you cut the chicane. Reducing the PP so much as you can only win with a very slight margin and you should easily win more than 2 mill credits per race.

Alternatively you can buy the Audi R10 and use it stock in the ”710PP Dream Car Championship, Cape Ring”. Reduce the top speed to 280 kph and the PP as much as you can and still win. You should be able to get +3 mill credits in less than 7 min 20 sec.

Last edited:
Good suggestions here - but are you wanting to make money A-Spec or B-Spec?

Be-Spec takes a lot less effort - your stable of drivers do the work for you, and there are plenty of lucrative B-Spec races, if you have trained your AI well. My AI can take on the game's AI, with 50 PP less themselves and are incredibly aggressive, fiercely determined to win, and never seem to tire.

A-Spec grinding is a different cup of tea - there it is not only making the money, but enjoying the various races you can engineer for yourself, as a Race Director, and a huge variety of cars to try out - while winning and making money, too.

Fun game, isn't it? All you need is a little imagination, and the money piles up faster than you can spend it. I only went Online recently and already reached my 20 Mil ceiling several times (and was also ripped off for several millions that way.)

Making money in GT5 online is easier than making money in GT4. Tried and tested.

I found that in B-Spec if you do the Dream Car Championship with the Redbull, you usually make $1 million plus with no work from you at all, besides checking when the driver is done every 15 minutes. I am gonna save for the Miura and try that race. Still looking for more money-making races for A-Spec. Please Post!

B-Spec Dream Car Championship is an Offline Race, is it not? Offline is no way to make money.
It sounds like you are new to the game - and also, it sounds like you are playing Offline? - please confirm this, as it will help us help you better.

There isn't much B-Spec Online in terms of Seasonals - but there are a few at the end of the Seasonals Board - any of the 650 PP races are lucrative - especially if you are running the 200% Bonus for being logged in continually.

One of the most enjoyable, as well as quick-paying A-Spec events ( almost a million credits every ten mins or so) Online, within the Seasonals menu, is this race:

Where you would find this:

And then, easily win, if you chose one of the following cars:

Try various cars - it will help you learn the cars, learn the Ring, and you'll be making money. Stay logged in for the additional bonus bump.

One of the most winning cars you can use for grinding would be the Fort GT LM Spec II. Get yourself one for some serious A-Spec fun.

try the monza nascar seasonal! you can lower the pp tonnes there because of the shortcuts you can take!!! with 200% rewards and a low pp, you can get about 2 mill in 14 mins!

There we go. More ways to make money in this game Online than you think. Get that 200% Bonus working for you.

Good suggestions here - but are you wanting to make money A-Spec or B-Spec?

Be-Spec takes a lot less effort - your stable of drivers do the work for you, and there are plenty of lucrative B-Spec races, if you have trained your AI well. My AI can take on the game's AI, with 50 PP less themselves and are incredibly aggressive, fiercely determined to win, and never seem to tire.

A-Spec grinding is a different cup of tea - there it is not only making the money, but enjoying the various races you can engineer for yourself, as a Race Director, and a huge variety of cars to try out - while winning and making money, too.

Fun game, isn't it? All you need is a little imagination, and the money piles up faster than you can spend it. I only went Online recently and already reached my 20 Mil ceiling several times (and was also ripped off for several millions that way.)

Making money in GT5 online is easier than making money in GT4. Tried and tested.

Regarding making money in GT4 compared to GT5. Wasn't it in GT4 that you could do the race at 3 times the speed in B Spec? That seems to me to be the easiest way it ever was to top up the bank balance.

Not the fastest money maker, nor the greatest car in the world, and it's a SRF event :yuck:.
BUT, and it's a big but; Nurburgring 24h track!

I've tuned the car for this event, nice and neutral on the power.
Brake early and power through the apex.

400 PP world compact car race @ N24, 1lap, time ~11 min.

Lupo GTI - 900kg/130 bhp/370PP

Weight reduction 2
Engine tuning 2
FC transmission
Twin clutch
Semi racing flywheel
FC LSD
FC suspension

ballast - 3kg @ pos 0 for 900 kg and 56/44 weight distribution.
Engine limiter @ 93,4% (varies with milage)

Transmission:
Reset to default, set top speed to 230 kph/143 mph, set final to 3.800 then gears:
1. 3.000
2. 2.000
3. 1.500
4. 1.210
5. 1.020
6. 0.880

top speed (top right) 247 kph/153 mph

LSD:

Suspension:

0-------------+10
6.1---------5.0
6-----------3
3-----------6
2-----------2

1.3---------0.3
0.00-------(-0.10)

Brakes:
4-----------6

I can win with this setup against the '07 Cooper S.
If any other car is on pole you can go lower the PP with the power limiter.

The simplest i can think of, Suzuki Cervo with standard setup and max ballast In the K Car challange at Suzuka East should win easily and you will make roughly 1.3 million each time.

The one that I used the most was the 620 PP Supercar Challenge seasonal.

Chapparal 2J with full ballast and power decreased to 50.0... which comes out to around ~535 with a 0.0 mileage one. 5 laps on the final track (the Eifel 103A I think), average lap time is around 1:27. About 7 and a half minutes for nearly 2 million credits (with 200% Daily bonus.)

710PP Dream Car Championship.

Cape Ring.

3.5 mill+ in 7 minutes (@200%)

787B tuned down to 600PP

The most profitable choice in the shortest amount of time.

^
That. But I usually go for either the
Ford GT LM spec II or the Zonda LM. And even at 110%, you'll still get around 1,2 mill.

Max downforce (gets you ca 650pp), top speed to 350kph and you're good to go.

Cape Ring.

787B tuned down to 600PP

Hey Jared. What car/tune did you use? I'm trying to get to the elusive level 40 and I'm at 39 right now. Thanks!

PS: my best money is from the Nurburgring GP/F course (the easier/shorter of the 'ring tacks) in the 950pp Formula GT seasonal. I use the Formula GT car at 950pp which yields a little over 2 million credits. If you take the shortcut at the end of the track you should pass the lead car at the end of the 4th lap. A better racer than I could probably even lower the PP a bit and make even more money. I'm a rookie though:)

Last edited:
Hey Jared. What car/tune did you use? I'm trying to get to the elusive level 40 and I'm at 39 right now. Thanks!

PS: my best money is from the Nurburgring GP/F course (the easier/shorter of the 'ring tacks) in the 950pp Formula GT seasonal. I use the Formula GT car at 950pp which yields a little over 2 million credits. If you take the shortcut at the end of the track you should pass the lead car at the end of the 4th lap. A better racer than I could probably even lower the PP a bit and make even more money. I'm a rookie though:)

I'll post the set up a little later on tonight....thanks for the info. 👍

Cape Ring.

787B tuned down to 600PP

👍👍👍 I use my 2J 560pp-570pp (i dont remember exactly) for over 4 mill...easy win with ds3 in 7 min (200%)...i think that a wheel driver can win with 520pp-530pp for about 5 mill:)

Back