Best/Most Intense Battles.

• Thread starter fbccars924
  • 2 comments
United States
Alton, Illinois
big_noobowski924
I saw someone post this on the main section and thought it would be a good idea to discuss some of the best races youve had and the battles in said races. My peronal favorite is Fuji 90's i was in a standard R34 GTR and I was battling a Lotus Esprit V8. We came on to the main straightaway and our race turned into a drag. We were neck and neck up to ~175mph(both cars were tuned) thats when I finally gained the lead for the last lap and held it for the win.

My most intense battle was in Schwarzwald B, when driving a R8 V10 5.2 in Cape Ring. In the middle of 3rd lap (out of 5), I had minimal advantage over the second car. But I spun and was overtaken by 3 cars. When I came back to the track, the zombie AI bashed me out of the track again, so I ended up 9th. I started the chase, and at the beginning of lap 5, I managed to be 6th with about ~6 seconds behind the leader. Before entering the loop, I was 4th. I overtook the 3rd AI driver at the loop and the 2nd one shortly after the exit. That left me with the leader. I overtook him on the final straight, won by about 1 car length :D

EDIT: Sorry, I found this thread in the search function and didn't realise it's about GT4. This story happened in GT5

Last edited:
I had a race at Midfield in my Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca, against the Corvette C5R, the Nissan GT-R LM race car and Fairlady LM race car, Mclaren F1 Long Tail and the Ford GT LM spec B, on lap 5 on the main straight, I was set to pass the Corvette who was in 2nd, as I passed him the Mclaren pushed through the outside therefore me gaining nothing, then the two Nissans came up behind me, the fairlady pushed outside and on the grass approaching turn 1, then the GTR hit me, sending me round (Nissan's aggressive team work), so, I was dead last, and about 10 seconds back.
So I pushed and on lap 6 passed the Vette who had let the Nissans through, then I passed the Nissans and Ford to find the Mclaren was leading, I caught him on lap 8/8, through the second tunnel on I made my move and successfully passed through the final turn winning by under a second. I saved the replay (for photo opportunities)

Back