Best MOTORing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hiroke
  • 34 comments
  • 3,811 views
I have some BM and Hotversion dvd`s they are the best!
Hiroke what is the link to the site you are talking about?
 
I did not, of course, since I don't live in the states...

But this guy here seems to have access to original footage it seems.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lOozJBa43Q
Correct me if you think this isn't AT3 footage. But Tsuchiya + Mine's Skyline means AT3, right?

I think it really must be American Touge 3, since the speaker says something like "Target: XS Engineering … Nissan" (Don't speak japanese, but BMI always has lots of "engrish" in the commentary) right at the beginning.

I actually think that the XS Engineering R32 must have been tough to beat... the thing is just monstrous. Even on low boost (around 600 HP) it must've eaten the Mine's R34 for breakfast... it beat the Mine's by nearly 3 seconds on the Super Street Time Attack that was held on November 8, 2006:
http://www.xs-engineering.com/company.asp?filter=news&id=52
But that was on a bigger track... no Touge...

cars02.jpg
 
the new american touge isn't any good:grumpy:

I was expecting such a good dvd but It didn't live up to BMI's other dvds:indiff:

The thing that was odd was that it was only 30mins long:grumpy:

The XS Engineering Skyline GTR was there and they kept mentioning it with the Mines Skyline GTR but they NEVER raced in the dvd:crazy:
 
Yeah, new BMI is a let down. There's nothing good to watch anymore.
 
Back