Best MX-5 (Miata) for Endurance Race?

Messages
130
Messages
Waltermydoinhere
I currently own about 5 or 6 different of these 'roadsters' and I'm getting ready to do the 4-hr endurance race. Is there one of them that stands head-and-shoulders above the others?

I did a search 1st to see if this question was already covered and didn't see any threads.

Thanks ahead of time for the response,

Walter
 
There really isn't much of a difference. Or, rather, the differences don't amount to much. Even with the slowest one you could probably end up winning the race without that much difficulty simply by virtue of not being the AI. Just take any one of the ones you have, equip hard tires and do a Stage 1 Weight Reduction or a Stage 1 NA Tune or a Low RPM Turbo and you will walk away with the win.
 
+1. Being able to upgrade your car for that race makes it very easy
 
Bought the 07' out of the dealership maxed it out completely aero rims everything. Wins the race very easily even with low level Bob's. Doing it at the moment actually.
 
Not that having all golds makes you a superstar but I'm not so much concerned about me winning it as I am with my Bob... That's why i was trying to see if there was a 'best' one or one that stands out as the easiest to drive etc...

Thanks for the replies folks!
 
Back