Best Nissan LM Race Car?

• Thread starter inuakki
  • 9 comments
Wolfram4
What car is the best out of the standard model, Nissan LM Race Cars? Currently, I have the GT-R, Fairlady Z Concept, and 350Z Concept. I just tuned up the 350z to max and it has about 100 hp less than the Fairlady Z and weighs the same, so probably not the best choice. The GT-R currently has the best stats at 730 hp and 1100 kg. However, i haven't been able to compare these to the rest of the Nissan LM cars so if anyone owns the other ones, I would appreciate hearing which one you think is best. Thanks!

Easy. This one:

nissanr92cfront.png

The R92CP Race Car has got more power over the same weight, so i'd say that that one is better than the R89C.

Good guess, but you have neither of them according to your garage. The R89C gets better lap times on most courses, when both are fully tuned. Therefore I say that the R89C is better than the R92CP.

I'd have to say outstanding car! It and the R89 are maybe the two most stable RC's. I think if it or the Fairlady Z Concept LM were tuned (basically same handling) they could contend with the Speed 8 and the 908HDI

Back