Best of the Best GT4 PMC Poll Weeks 1-25

  • Thread starter Thread starter arsenal
  • 10 comments
  • 659 views

Who's the best?

  • [URL=http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6speedthrilljgtccarsatsps2.jpg][IMG]http://img341.imag

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [URL=http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11superbadlightsonyq2.jpg][IMG]http://img78.imageshack.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .
Messages
816
bbcf1.jpg


In honor of the PMC reaching week 100, I've decided to have a poll to see which entries are truly the best of the best from the first 100 competitions.

Here's how it works:
  • Each of the next four weeks, there will be a poll containing 25 previous PMC winners.
  • The polls will be multiple choice, so you can vote for your favorite three previous winners in each poll.
  • After the first four polls, I will take the top three winners from each poll and enter them in one final poll to see who's the best.
  • The all-time favorite PMC entry for the first 100 competitions will be decided!

Happy Voting!​
 
On a side note, you may have noticed there are only 24 pictures in this week's poll. Unfortunately, this is because the link to Orbit's week 9 winning shot of a Ford GT at Tokyo R246 has died. Every other winner will be represented, though.
 
Very cool idea arsenal, it's too bad some of these winners aren't active anymore.
 
Man... Its so hard to pick just 3. There are so many great shots.
 
OMG...good old times! lol.....all of them are good! thats why they won....
 
Arsenal: Since 100th weeks coming soon, are we going to do any special with it?
I like the poll thing, definitely waiting other polls of 26-50, 51-75 and 76-100
 
Awesome idea arsenal. 👍
I wasn't around when all these shots were taken, I must say though that they are all sweet shots. Too bad these people aren't around anymore.
Look forward to seeing the later polls. :)
 
Voted for Franz's mazda 6 shot.
 
All those shots are amazing! Managed to pick 3 though :)
 
It's good to see all of these old entries back once more, I have seen most of them before but that was in the time I did not even thought of starting a gallery. Beautiful pics 👍
 
Oh I remember the influence these comps had on me, back in the day I still was a young G-T-4-Fan :p

Good ol' days. And though alot of time has passed, these entries would still pop out in any competition of today 👍
 
Back