Best one

  • Thread starter Thread starter LR-MR-Cole
  • 17 comments
  • 1,015 views
Messages
499
Messages
LR-MR-Cole
In your opinion whats the best car to use in a one make race? In terms of compitition and fun. Mine is the Caterham Sevenblade
 
Samba bus. Definately.
 
Any 1 make race can be a lot of fun. I've raced karts, F1's, FGT's, Mazda RX-7 TC, just to name a few. I like variety so try different cars & see what happens.
 
anything above 500/550 pp.

ZR1, 458, DLC aston martin.
 
Go karting is so much fun with a wheel and cockpit mode. And at any rate, it's easy to control a go kart.
 
Seeing as the Caterham has already been mentioned the Suzuki GSX-R/4 is also good for a one make race.

The classic Mini is a good choice too, either stock or in fully modded form.
 
Karts or F1 on any circuit.


Also, anything 400-550ish PP is a lot of fun
 
Karts or F1 on any circuit.


Also, anything 400-550ish PP is a lot of fun

But the AI is so bad in F1 cars.:crazy:
 
But the AI is so bad in F1 cars.:crazy:

I'm talking online with real people. :lol: that F1 seasonal is a lot of fun too though. I just wish the AI were more aggressive.
 
But the AI is so bad in F1 cars.:crazy:

The AI may be bad, but it's better than Chase the Rabbit. F1 racing would be much more fun offline if the AI was better. I'm not fast enough in a F1 car to be competitive online, either. :confused:
 
The AI may be bad, but it's better than Chase the Rabbit. F1 racing would be much more fun offline if the AI was better. I'm not fast enough in a F1 car to be competitive online, either. :confused:

F1 racing would be amazing if the AI could match you in pace. It's still useless racing F1 online with randoms as well because everyone cuts and rams...
 
F1 racing would be amazing if the AI could match you in pace. It's still useless racing F1 online with randoms as well because everyone cuts and rams...

Don't generalize rooms like that! Although, I imagine, that would be what happens, due to there being a level playing field.......
 
I'd say something that isn't too fast but still slides through corners when you push it. If you take fast cars you can't push the car to its limit without ever making a mistake or hitting someone else while trying to overtake.

I've had some serious fun with a stock Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 on comfort tyres on the Ring. Any slower car can be fun if you get used to the lower speed.
 
Well at DeadNutsEven Racing tonight (link in my signature) we're doing a one make race with Elise's at Cote d'Azure. I think it'll be a lot of fun, because it's not just restricted to one car (like the Caterham Seven Fireblade) but one make of car, there is at least 5 different Elise's in the game, and it means more variety. And some are not as good as others etc.

So to me "one make race" equals something like RX-7's/8s or Skylines or S2000's racing each other. Not just restricted the one model of car.
 
Racing a bunch of slow, unexciting standard cars against each other is awesome fun.
Like, having 12 Toyota Camry's competing on Trial Mountain suddenly makes them exciting. :)

It looks like a poor mans track day.
 
Rufs Yellowbird on nur! with SH tires.
 
Back