best online event for someone just starting this game?

United States
PA
upliftedderelict
What are some of the best events for a "noob" to start playing online? I am new to gt5 but not the series. Best car I have as of now the Tommy Kaira zz(tuned to 250hp) you win for all gold in B license, Nismo 400r(stock) and the Toyota 86gt although I have never used it. Thanks in advanced for the input.,

Last edited:
Look through the seasonals to see if there are any that you can do with your current cars. The prize money from even 1 race will buy you most cars in the game. Even if you don't win the prize money is still better than the A-spec events.

Also go online and pick up any free cars, then I would suggest the playing the A-spec or B-Spec challenges that are going to be deleted soon.

Or try the NR-A Roadster Cup in B spec to get the Mazda Furai Concept'08, the go for the challenges, Everybody has or needs a Roadster in their garage so not a bad buy( or get one on the IB license- bronze).

The easiest online event is either the cape ring periphery in FF series or online A-spec. The lowest I go is 345 in a Ford ka. But if your just starting off dont go lower than 400PP. the AI goes way slow around the big circle

Also go online and pick up any free cars, then I would suggest the playing the A-spec or B-Spec challenges that are going to be deleted soon.

Or try the NR-A Roadster Cup in B spec to get the Mazda Furai Concept'08, the go for the challenges, Everybody has or needs a Roadster in their garage so not a bad buy( or get one on the IB license- bronze).

how do you get cars free online ?

how do you get cars free online ?

Or you could check the many giveaways in the marketplace.

EDIT: Ok since they changed the FF seasonals and I haven't been racing because I am sending dozens of cars and all, just wanted to say the toscana track in the new FF is pretty fun and a real good challenge.

Back