Best Out Of the Box

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLawrence
  • 17 comments
  • 1,037 views
Messages
1,283
Messages
GTP_FreakinWolfy
I just started a new PSN account meant to be GT5 specific, so I sent over my prepped Ferrari 599 and did some grinding for cash/experience (I've been on this new account for all of an hour and I am now level 20. Thankyou for the x3 payouts PD!) Anyways, I wanted to run the British Lightweight event in A-Spec to get the Spitfire, so I bought a TVR Tuscan Speed 6 on Sports Soft tires, no additional mods, and wow! The thing is a blast! I don't usually spend much time with bone stock cars, but I'm lovin' this machine.

Any of y'all find others that are at their finest right out of the factory?
 
Mclaren! Both of them. Amuse gt1 turbo
 
I love my stock S2000. I can't bring myself to change anything about. I haven't even purchased additional tires for it. It may not win any races, but it is just a blast to drive. (HUD off, Nurburgring time change *sigh*) And it can be driven on any track you like. It has great low speed handling, but also has a nice top speed. It is my go-to cruising car.
 
I was loving the 787B and the 905 Peugeot right outta the box. Both excellent and sound great to boot!
 
BMW M3 Coupe '07
Ferrari F40

Both are very nice completely stock, whether you give it new tires or not of course.
 
tvr tamora, plus new rims and aero parts that look okay, sports soft. goes like **** and beat all the lightweights 4 me :D
 
Mine's Bnr34 skyline, very stable and fast.
 
Amuse s2000 Gt1 Turbo
 
Lamborghini Murcielago I bought the car but didn't race it until the Lamborghini seasonals, and I won about 5 races before I realized that I was driving it bone stock
 
The Ferrari 430 Scuderia is a dream right out of the dealership. If you then throw some Sport Softs on it it's just plain glued to the road. Had fun doing the A-Spec Ferrari event with it on those shoes.
 
M3 CSL, M3 GTR, RUF RGT, Scuderia, LFA.

Still, most cars seem to benefit greatly from a racing transmission. Those that come with 6 or 7 speeds will probably perform better than other cars stock.
 
Nissan GT-R R35. Very fast, very stable, a complete killer for its class.
 
Amuse S2000 GT1 and GT1 Turbo
Ferrari 458 Italia
Honda NSX Type R premium

I love my stock S2000. I can't bring myself to change anything about. I haven't even purchased additional tires for it.

I think it needs Sports Hard tires to simulate reality ... I have a 2007 S2000 IRL and Comfort Softs squeal and slide at speeds the real tires don't.
 
The Toyota FT-86 Concept and the G-Sport FT-86 are superb. Also the mentioned M3, LFA, GTR-R35 and the Scuderia F430.

My favourite though is the Trial Celica. If you drive it you´ll not think it´s an FF Car.
Other good ones:
Ford Focus RS
BMW M5
BMW M3 CSL/GTR
BMW Z4
TVR T350
Spyker C8
Callaway C12 (I added a bit Ballast because 60/40 weight distribution is a bit too understeery for me)
Honda NSX ( regardless which one you take)
Falken GTR
BP RX7 (the Drift Car)
HKS Hyper Genki Silvia
The Tuner Infinity G35 (not knowing the Make)

Maybe I forgot some Cars
 
The TVR V8S for me. I've always loved that body style in real life.
 
Back