Best overall gr3 for online racing?

• Thread starter tazuo1981
  • 6 comments
Italy
Italy
I don't understand nothing about tuning i just want to buy a gr3 to be competitive as much as i can on most of the tracks.
I heard a lot of peoples use and suggest the Porsche 911 rsr but can't understan why Volkswagen Beetle has way better stats wich of the 2 is better?
If there is another gr3 wich is the best please advice me.

Thank you !!!

You'll never get a definitive answer for that question. BoP always changes, and each car suits to certain tracks and driving styles. But regarding the 911 and Beetle, don't look at that stats; they're unreliable. The former's way too agile for the Beetle to beat, even with its better acceleration.

Track being raced and your driving skills and how they adapt to certain vehicle traits is a big influence.
Most rear and mid engine cars are know to be tail happy while cars like the Viper and Corvette are more stable and the power is more tractor like and easier to manage in some cases.

Just buy several types and practice with them to learn your preferences.

With an emphasis on overall, I would personally go with the 911. It's BoP transmission gearing is amazing, it's great on fuel consumption, and has fabulous handling.

Of course every track will have a Meta car, but the 911 will always be a great, competitive choice overall.

Just bought...

Thank you !!!

The GR3 cars are balanced in a way that whatever your preference is, is your best bet. Personally as one who use auto gears, I tend to go for a car that has 'perfect gears' for a certain track. Cars that shift at the right moment (such as braking and shifting down at turns). My faves are the Evo, any of the Lexus and Hyundai.

Last edited:
Aston Martin Vantage Gr. 3 is also a good all around car that handles nicely. The BoP on it right now makes it the best option in not giving up too much weight advantage for more power.

Back