Best Overall Preforming Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fat_boy327
  • 4 comments
  • 654 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
10
Okay, So i'm looking for a car that will blow any other out of the water. I want it to be pretty powerful and by that I mean over 500HP plus it HAS to have good handling! I'm trying to compete with the Super GT's :sly:
I'm new to this forum....this is actually my first post :dopey:
So stick with me if i don't know what i'm doing! Haha!
 
X2010. But honestly, the Peugeot 908 HDI FAP performs fairly well.
 
If you're looking for a non-super GT to win an A-spec race even B-spec go with a fully loaded Enzo Ferrari.
 
There are so many threads asking for the fastest/bestest/whateverest car already, I'm surprised the internet hasn't exploded, already. Please dig up an old one via the search function instead of starting a new one..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back