Best Place To Find Cheap Blu-ray's....?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SipnDzl
  • 6 comments
  • 1,432 views
Messages
202
Messages
Wnabm3
Messages
F'ing Never!
Over the past 2 years my Blu-ray collection has slowly grown and I'm always looking for decent prices on good films.
I searched online, and in all the stores around me..... and still can't find good or great deals on Blu-rays.

If you know of a " Hidden Gem " website or store that usually has some good deals let me know please.

Your secret is safe with me:sly:
 
Ebay or amazon... im sure that was obvious but i really have not found anything cheaper... I do find some pretty cheap blu-rays at wal mart they have a rack with all $10-15 blu-rays, they are usually classic movies.
 
craigslist is your friend.
 
yeah thanks!

didnt think of that either
 
I buy used Blu-Ray movies from Blockbuster. They're in excellent condition and routinely sell for 2 for $25 (standard pricing)
 
yeah, I actually did that a while ago from Blockbuster.....
I picked up Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Tropic Thunder
They were in great condition and you're right it is a good deal... the only thing I don't like about it is they put them in the wrong size cases..... so they look out of place on display
 
Back