Best races/championships to grind money (IDEA)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bloodstriker
  • 7 comments
  • 1,433 views
Messages
278
Australia
Sydney, Austral
Messages
GTP_slowman
Hi guys,
i'm looking to start a thread on what is the best race or championship for any given person to compete it. I have seen various threads but i think only a very determined individual will look through 10s of pages to find the best technique for him. So i want to use this thread and a simple template for races so people know which one is best for them.

Template

Example

Name of series/championship/race (if required) :Amateur/Sunday Cup/Autumn ring
Level required for race:1
Type of car needed/recommended:Any car/The car you first buy in GT mode should be fine.
XP reward:XXX
Monetary reward:XXX

Note: the name of a race would be given if there is a particulary easy and/or fast race in a series, such as an oval track.

What do you guys think? If the general consensus agrees, i will make a start the list and start taking suggestions. If this isn't the case feel free to lock this thread mods.
 
SSR7 glitch
about 15-20 mins
depending on amount of people playing and position you come
1-4 million and over 500,000 xp :)
 
SSR7 glitch
about 15-20 mins
depending on amount of people playing and position you come
1-4 million and over 500,000 xp :)

I'm pretty sure GTP rules say that we shouldn't discuss glitching/abuse of the game. I plan on this becoming an archive so there is no point of posting the SSR7 glitch as it will get patched eventually (i hope). If people want this glitch, they can look elsewhere to find it.
Thanks for the recommendation anyway though.
 
I'm pretty sure GTP rules say that we shouldn't discuss glitching/abuse of the game. I plan on this becoming an archive so there is no point of posting the SSR7 glitch as it will get patched eventually (i hope). If people want this glitch, they can look elsewhere to find it.
Thanks for the recommendation anyway though.



Sorry but that ship has sailed...
Too many people are unmotivated because the achievement-bar is set too high, prize winnings are too low, xp-gain is too low.
The majority gamer is not interested in doing a race 50 times just to buy that Audi R8 in the 2nd hand dealer.

Also: there are 2 or 3 'optimal' races and they are know to 99% of the people.
For XP you grind Indianapolis on Dreamcar, and for cash you drive Indianapolis Like the Wind or American.

Anything else you're gonna drive is less xp or less cash per minute, it;s that simple.
 
LOL I played online for a bit last night and every other room was the ssr glitch. How lame is that? I created three seperate rooms with different tracks and rules and not one single person joined either room. People are taking the easy road...
 
LOL I played online for a bit last night and every other room was the ssr glitch. How lame is that? I created three seperate rooms with different tracks and rules and not one single person joined either room. People are taking the easy road...

I know, right? I saw like 50-150 lobbies that utilized the SSR7 Glitch only 👎
 
Ah, well that's disappointing. This glitch is the equivalent of using the x1 in the sunday cup... Too easy, too boring. But do you guys think this thread would be a good idea?


Bump...........
 
Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I played online for a bit last night and every other room was the ssr glitch. How lame is that? I created three seperate rooms with different tracks and rules and not one single person joined either room. People are taking the easy road...
I must be thick - I still can't figure out what this is all about, or how you do it.
 
Back