Best Racing Tunes Help Please

England
Luton,Bedfordshire
M3BIMMER2012
IDONTPAY4ONLINE
Hi guys. im really lazy (lol), so can anybody link or tell me some of the best racing tunes please. when I race online, I only ever do 500pp limited races, so anyone got links to the best tunes for this specification. thanks guys, I do really just want the best or most successful tunes.

On this page;
https://sites.google.com/site/gt6tunes/main
You can put in your desired PP in the sorting tabs at the top of the page.
The page is a database of tunes from all of us here in the tuning forums.
You can also tab over to different car types at the top, like LeMans, SuperGT, Touring class, ect.

Hope you find what your looking for. In the future however, you should really take a few seconds to read the pinned(stickys) posts while browsing. You would have found this link pretty quick. Also, it will keep the website administration very happy lol. :gtpflag:
Good Luck Bro ^^

EDIT;
you can also search more of our tunes using the following search function;
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/tunefinder

alright thankyou for your help. one thing, and im not being rude or ungrateful, I am very experienced on this forum, and I know what that link is, but I wanted someone to link me their own tunes because I did not find them tunes helpful. honestly though, thankyou for your help.

I see. Well I'm sorry that didn't help. Sorry I didn't recognize you, it is very rare for me to ever venture out of the tuning forum, or I would probably know you right off the bat.
That said, now that I understand your situation, best I can do is give you my online creeper :)

I haven't posted this tune yet, I really only use this for when I personally am online for 500pp racing. She is very fun to drive, and the car listens to everything you say, if you know what I mean by that, lol.
Maybe she can surprise some of your friends too, best of luck/fun ^^

Nissan Fairlady Z (z34)'08
500pp-386hp-1,224kg-53/47-299ft/lb torque
add rear wing, put downforce setting to 5.
LSD= 7/20/20
All weight reduction.
No ballast.
Engine stage 3, Sports exhaust, No other power parts.
Power meter at 99.4%
Sports soft tires.
Suspension;
111/98
9.00/12.00
6/8
7/6
5/6
0.2/0.7
-0.06/-0.03
Brakes= 7/5
Max final/lowest speed set,
Final to 3.500
You can adjust the final if your on tracks with longer streights, this setting is awesome for Apricot hill, mazda raceway, ect.
Good luck, let me know is she's as fun for you as me :)

thank you very much, I am definitely going to give this tune a go! thank you for your generosity, I will give you my feedback when I use it :cheers:
p.s. yeah I know what you mean lol

Back