Best seasonals for XP?

Discussion in 'GT5 Seasonal Events' started by SkierPS3, May 4, 2014.

1. SkierPS3

SkierPS3

As the (absurd) death of GT5's online approaches, I'm going back in to max my credits and reach A-Spec level 40. I'm good on the credits and most races I do are netting me around 1 million, so I'm more focused on getting XP. I'm more than halfway through 39, but I just want to finally get that trophy done with and then move on to the sadistic monster that is the Gold Standard trophy.

2. FranciRus

FranciRus

Hmm, 730PP Real Circuit Tour. First race is on Indy. I use Bentley Speed 8 at 70% limiter with downforce at 38/50. The rest i think is stock. I comes to about 645-650 pp. Maybe more if you oil is fresh :)

Easy with Toyota 7 as leading as you load the race.

It comes to about 2.100.000 credits and around 190.000 XP per race. Race is over in about 3:40 minutes.

kn00tcn likes this.
  3. et_

et_ (Banned)

what @FranciRus said.

you can also do the formula GT seasonal, they net about 3 mil in ~5 mins, I dont know about XP but I imagine its good aswell.

4. kn00tcn

kn00tcn

red bull special events give lots of XP, i have only gold suzuka left to do (on a controller), but i dont think i can make it

i also tried the indy500 with the redbull for 2 hours... quite boring, i think we'll have to hack our cars when online gets shut down so that we dont waste time