Best Sounding Cars in DRIVECLUB?

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 22 comments
United Kingdom
London, UK
Shirrako
The Season Pass content is now finished, there will be addition content in the future but probably not as frequent as previously when the season pass was active.

What is your favourite sounding car in Driveclub?

Only those with ALL DLC cars should take part in voting, if you don't have the DLC then make sure to mention it in your post.

Last edited:
I'm agreeing with the Alpine. Need to turn down my volume everytime I use that. Brutal.

I really love the Astons too, the One-77 even has a start up noise when you begin the race!

Corvette Stingray. Especially when it shifts. The crackle on the overrun when you let off the gas.

Not-so-ninja edit : Jaguar XKR-S. That supercharger whine is just sublime.

Last edited:
Keep it rolling guys!

I plan to make a video showcasing the top 10 best sounding cars, need more contenders :)

Mine has to be the Viper SRT gts or the Merc AMG GTs for the deep growls and the Camaro or Jag XK RS for the supercharged sounds (whines).. A45 AMG for the turbo spool sound 👍

Speaking of overall manufacturers in the game I'd say Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati. When it comes to sound both in IRL and in videogames, the Italians just wipe the floor with their rivals (apart from the Lexus LFA, which BTW we are still waiting for).
If I have to choose single cars.
Lambo Aventador: DC is the first game that actually did a good job about it. Probably the most brutal sound on the market right now.
Jaguar F-Type R and XKR-S: Astonishing brutal sound and almost disturbing supercharged noise, what's not to like about it?
Mercedes C63 AMG: that lift off sound...:drool:
Aston Martin One-77: What sort of witchcraft did Cosworth do with that engine? Simply awesome.

Great video mate. Only problem for me is my laptop's speakers are terrible, which actually helped me to see how much difference a decent sound system can make to a game setup. My laptop's two tiny little speakers are no match for my sound system's nine much larger speakers + three tweeters and two big subs, when listening to the engine sounds from this game. You can really appreciate the depth of the sounds and attention to detail Evolution has when you play this game with a good sound system.

I can't name my favourite sounding car, as there are way too many amazing sounding cars in this game. Most realistic sounds in a racing game ever.

The Season Pass content is now finished, there will be addition content in the future but probably not as frequent as previously when the season pass was active.

What is your favourite sounding car in Driveclub?

Only those with ALL DLC cars should take part in voting, if you don't have the DLC then make sure to mention it in your post.

There's an electric Mercedes-Benz that was a dlc, it sounds like a plane taking off when you accelerate!!

I made some videos of the sounds but my favourites so far are the C63 AMG Black Series, AMG GTS, Ferrari La Ferrari, that V12 Aston Lagona, Alpine, actually they all sound quite good! Lol!!!

Trailer:

Full version including th electric MB SLS! ;-) :

Nismo GT-R is nothing but bombastic lunacy, i love the sound of it. The biggest disappointment for me was the Diablo though. Then again they are not the best sounding cars IRL either.

Nismo GT-R is nothing but bombastic lunacy, i love the sound of it. The biggest disappointment for me was the Diablo though. Then again they are not the best sounding cars IRL either.
I like that one a lot too and the C63 AMG Black Series and the AMG GTS and Ferrari La Ferrari

I wouldn't say that there are "Best Engine Sounds" in the Game, because almost every Car has it's own Unique Sound.

However, my personal Favourites yet at this Point:
The pure Raw Power from the Corvettes (especially the Stingray) and from the Dodge Manufacturer
Ferarri FxxK
Nissan 370Z Nismo
Nissan GT-R
Aston Martin One
Mercedes AMG

Evolution did an AMAZING Job with the Engine Sounds in the Game.

Back