Best Steering Wheel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JackWilson
  • 6 comments
  • 697 views

JackWilson

Premium
Messages
1,465
United Kingdom
Jersey, UK
Messages
Jack_Wilson247
Messages
o0o0JACK0o0o
I want to know which is the best steering wheel for GT5, I drive in real life so im familiar with the clutch and changing gears, but I dont want to spend a fortune on one. I also have a drivers seat from my car and would like to build a cockpit, so anyone have a decent design and things I may need.

What would I use to keep the seat upright because atm its just got a couple of metal bars underneath and will need supporting, also I dont want it to weigh a ton if possible thanks.

Does the G27 wheel work on GT5?
 
Last edited:
It's either G27, G25 if you can find one, or Thrustmaster T500, which is the most expensive of the choices.
 
It's either G27, G25 if you can find one, or Thrustmaster T500, which is the most expensive of the choices.

ok
 
Fanatec GT3 RS was voted best for GT5 (forgot who it was, search youtube) and the test included the G25/G27/and T500.
 
I want to know which is the best steering wheel for GT5, I drive in real life so im familiar with the clutch and changing gears, but I dont want to spend a fortune on one. I also have a drivers seat from my car and would like to build a cockpit, so anyone have a decent design and things I may need.

What would I use to keep the seat upright because atm its just got a couple of metal bars underneath and will need supporting, also I dont want it to weigh a ton if possible thanks.

Does the G27 wheel work on GT5?

The Best? Check out This Wheel! $1500 for a brand new setup.
 
Back