Best steering wheels for gt6 on ps4?

• Thread starter OwNzOr
  • 4 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Hello people,

My uncle, who has been a long time fan of gran turismo, finally asked me to help him choose and setup a proper force feedback steering wheel.

About a year or two ago i did some research to potentially buy a setup for myself, but i didn't go through with it because i simply don't play enough racing games for it to be worth it.
After this research i came to the conclusion that the best setup possible would be from Fanatec. Could some experts back this up for me?

I would also love some advice on the installation of such a setup, but i suppose this can wait until i have pinned down a product.

I hope my question was clear and that i can get some cool advice from youguys! :)

Basic stuff first:
You want a setup for GT6, for PS4 or both?
Because GT6 runs in PS3.
PS4 runs GT Sport.
It's possible to have a setup that works in both, but are setups that work best on PS3 and others on PS4.
In other hand, there are other games, specially on PS4 where you can use the setup, not only GT Sport, like Assetto Corsa or Project Cars. You want to maximize the experience on GT Sport or something more all way around?

My mistake. It has to work for gran turismo sport theb since my uncle owns a ps4. (I don't know much about gran turismo myself)

I believe that he only plays gt, but i suppose that a steering wheel setup should work for multiple games. If that isn't possible however, gt is most important right now.

The Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 is the best for GT Sport. It's PS4 and PC ONLY.
Second best is The T300RS GT edition. Very good FFB, works with everything, but some develop overheating issues after a year or 2.

Latest Posts

Back