Best strategy to earn?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sportscar_Rob
  • 15 comments
  • 1,584 views
Messages
225
Germany
Germany
Hi there

I wonder if anybody has figured out the quickest strategy to earn some credits..

I remember GT4 had a race that was quickly to complete and rewarded you with a car worth more than 100.000 credits. Has anybody stumbled across something like that in GT5 yet?

I currently struggle to see how I´m ever able to be to afford one of those F1 cars or prototypes...:nervous:
 
I'm doing 'Like the Wind' on Indy oval, gets you 70,000 for 3m:30s effort.

Plus about 3,500 A spec points

It's on expert tier, A spec 21+
 
Oh nice! That sounds perfect, I was wondering where I was going to get the credits to finish off my R8 and tune my Lambo, hehe.
 
I'm doing 'Like the Wind' on Indy oval, gets you 70,000 for 3m:30s effort.

Plus about 3,500 A spec points

It's on expert tier, A spec 21+

what car are you using for that? i'm also level 21 but most of the other cars are full on race cars no?
 
what car are you using for that? i'm also level 21 but most of the other cars are full on race cars no?

Having a guess here but something like an MP4, something real fast, just slap some Soft Race tyres on there and I'll be you can keep a faster speed in the corners compared to the AI. Another player would be a different matter, but I'll be surprised if they're on softs.

Although the tyres may hate you by the last lap.
 
Having a guess here but something like an MP4, something real fast, just slap some Soft Race tyres on there and I'll be you can keep a faster speed in the corners compared to the AI. Another player would be a different matter, but I'll be surprised if they're on softs.

Although the tyres may hate you by the last lap.

hmmm, i have a fully tuned Raybrig NSX 06', it handles really well in corners on small tracks, i'll give that a go, doesn't have much top speed though :indiff:
 
I'm doing 'Like the Wind' on Indy oval, gets you 70,000 for 3m:30s effort.

Plus about 3,500 A spec points

It's on expert tier, A spec 21+

Please say what car you are using.
 
I'm doing the Monza race in the Euro Championship. 10minutes of REALLY easy work for 86,000. I just beat it with the Pikes Peak Quattro.
 
what about a b-spec?
 
Extreme --> American Championship --> Indianapolis: 4 Minutes, 98.000 credits, 4400 Xp.
 
Extreme --> American Championship --> Indianapolis: 4 Minutes, 98.000 credits, 4400 Xp.

I just unlocked that. I've got my fully tuned, 989hp Viper ACR rearing to go.
 
I just unlocked that. I've got my fully tuned, 989hp Viper ACR rearing to go.

I cant think of any good American cars to buy, Corvette? Viper? What else is there? A Viper or Vette may have to do.
 
The Ford GT is pretty fast, as well.

Edit: Just beat it with soft tires on one of the Chevy NASCARs.
 
Last edited:
Back