Best Times in X2010 Challenges

  • Thread starter Thread starter powerdrome
  • 8 comments
  • 1,432 views
Messages
177
Italy
Rome ITA GMT+1
Messages
PowerDrome73
Please post here your best times for the X2010 Challenges:

1. Monza
2. Nurb GP/F
3. Suzuka
 
Monza 1.59.806
Nurburgring 2.06.378
Suzuka 2:09.132

A few tenths left on the table here and there, but id say they are pretty competitive times given that its so difficult to consistently nail perfect laps.

Those times were with ABS1 and Skid recovery
 
Holy s..t!!!
I got 2:09.570 @ Suzuka and thought it was really good...
What wheel are u using?
I'm using same settings and a G27
 
is here in the forum any time trial leaderboard with proofs?
 
Monza 1.59.806
Nurburgring 2.06.378
Suzuka 2:09.132

A few tenths left on the table here and there, but id say they are pretty competitive times given that its so difficult to consistently nail perfect laps.

Those times were with ABS1 and Skid recovery

Doh, I almost want to send my save game your way, so you can put those times into my game hahaha

I'm having a really hard time nailing Gold, even on Monza, I still need a whopping 1.1 seconds.
 
Holy s..t!!!
I got 2:09.570 @ Suzuka and thought it was really good...
What wheel are u using?
I'm using same settings and a G27

It is really good. Getting gold is good lol Its not an easy challenge at all. I'm using a G25. Usually use ff8 but I found ff4 good for the X2010 as otherwise i have trouble turning the wheel quick enough. Once you know the lines its a case of mega concentration and near perfect timing. I'm pretty sick of that car now
 
* * * * * Suzuka 2:07.932 * * * * *
 
Last edited:
GP/F: 2:07.793
Monza 2:03.925
Suzuka: 2:12.870 (still working on it)

All with the Dual Shock 3 Controller
 
Back