Best UCD lot ever?

  • Thread starter Thread starter exiledfrenchy
  • 11 comments
  • 1,143 views
Messages
193
Messages
Adrien_DC
I have just seen the best UCD selection since I started GT5 back in December:

I bought:

-Mazda Furai Concept '08 (in Gran Turismo Red!!!)
-Audi Quattro '82 (legendary car)
-Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68 (classic)
-Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (3rd or 4th one I have)
-Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (been hunting this one for ages)
-Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC '04 (collector car)
-Honda NSX Coupe '97 (nice paint)
-Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX typeR STI Version VI '99 (love the huge name :))

I COULD have bought:

- Formula Gran Turismo in blue
- Audi Le Mans quattro '03
- Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
- MUGEN S2000 '00

what's the best selection you've had in the UCD at once?
 
I forgot the specifics but it had 3 race cars and 2 rally cars and i think 1 or 2 concept cars. Take note that this is a full refresh of the UCD. :)
 
Same here, they were in there at once. Don't know if this comes out clearly in my original post.
 
I had 2 Nomad Diablos in my UCD at one time :) both had lower milage too
 
I've still yet to see Nomad Diablo...

But I have about 600 standards, as I've been doing nothing but 6 seasonals then checking UCD, rinse and repeat. I get happy for things like 1991 Lexus GS300 and 1980's imports.
 
That'd be awesome but have you checked the OCD recently? :D
 
Gathers Drider CIVIC Race car.


that's all I need for a good lot.
 
I saw an RX-7 LM, Ford GT LM, Impreza rally car proto., and two XJR-9's in one full refresh.
 
Toyota 7, chapparel 2d, Audi a4 touring car, Audi tt touring car, Toyota gt1, and a Ford GT concept 2002. All there at once, I bought the 2d, I had the rest :)
 
Best I've seen is an Audi R8 Pug 905 and a 206 rally. I had to make a choice and went with the R8 and guess what I've seen two since within the same day.:ouch:
 
I've still yet to see Nomad Diablo...

But I have about 600 standards, as I've been doing nothing but 6 seasonals then checking UCD, rinse and repeat. I get happy for things like 1991 Lexus GS300 and 1980's imports.

just FYI.....the refresh number is FIVE.....i.e....that SIXTH seasonal makes u miss the 6 cars from your first race EVERYTIME, so u are in actuality seeing a total of 5/6ths of the cars u'd really be seeing if you did FIVE and checked UCD...... hope u find this interesting
 
I had an R92CP, R89C and Sauber Mercedes back in November. It was such a shame because I only had 1,000,000. Last night I finally got the Sauber but I really want the other two.
 
Back