Best uniqe car for under 18k?

England
Bristol
priesty_lfc
I'm just about to start a series where we have a 18k limit on buying a car (new or old), we can spend what we like on tuning.

I had a quick look through my standards and currently have the Ford Ka (as I'm 100% sure it was cheaper than 18k) as my weapon of choice but is there something better?

How much is the Honda Civic Type R EU EP 01 from the UCD?

Any thoughts on what else I can use?

I belive the civic is more than 18,000, that might be the one you can rm but I'm not sure, and 18,000 is extremely limited, most cars that I have been seeing lately are 20 to 35k in the UCD

Na you can't RM as it'd a standard,

Really unsure of the price tho, gonna roll though the licence tests to speed ip my UCD, hopefully I'll find something.

Try a Daihatsu Copen Detachable Top '02 or a Daihatsu Cuore/Mira TR-XX Avanzato R '97.
Both these cars should be under 10,000 Cr from the UCD can be modified to make around 200 HP and are very light. They also corner and handle like you wouldn't believe when properly tuned.

Try a Daihatsu Copen Detachable Top '02 or a Daihatsu Cuore/Mira TR-XX Avanzato R '97.
Both these cars should be under 10,000 Cr from the UCD can be modified to make around 200 HP and are very light. They also corner and handle like you wouldn't believe when properly tuned.
And would be soundly beaten by a breathed on 200SX/3000GT/Impreza*.

* I don't know exact prices, but you should be able to get something similar for under 18000

And would be soundly beaten by a breathed on 200SX/3000GT/Impreza*.

* I don't know exact prices, but you should be able to get something similar for under 18000

Think it would depend on the track...don't underestimate these little rockets especially on a short twisty track. But your right about being able to find a lot of performance in cars under 18,000 Cr. Especially when you have an unlimited budget on upgrades.

Note: main reason I suggested those cars is because they will kill a ka.

What do you mean by "unique"?

From the sounds of it it seems like 'standards'.

I'll say that you could try for a Silvia Spec-S Aero S15 or a GTO SR. Lancer Evo III can be had for under that price as well.

I'm just about to start a series where we have a 18k limit on buying a car (new or old), we can spend what we like on tuning.

Sounds like a good idea, but only if people are truthful....
Anyone can put things like

Full Custom Transmission
Racing suspension
LSD
Semi-race clutch
Semi-race flywheel
Torque dist. (on 4WD)

Proper setup of these can press major advantage, and these cannot be confirmed to be on any car from performance or visually (racing suspension can be found out by low ride height, but that can be adjusted)

Since you can only govern PP or Weight and power, you would need to pick one.

The evo6rs is only 17500, but has 306bhp and weighs 1260kg stock. Don't know about tuning, but stock it's the fastest thing you can buy for under 18k.

Back