Best wheel and pedal for PS4 ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikki9095
  • 7 comments
  • 1,392 views
Messages
8
Indonesia
Indonesia
Hi everyone, i just wondering what is the best wheel and pedal for PS4 ? I already search about this topic but all the forums thread are made a long time ago, mostly in 2017. I mean maybe for now it's different. For the pedals i think i'm going to buy the Fanatec clubsport V3 inverted, but i'm still curious. Do i have to buy the damper kit(for throttle) and brake performance kit as well for this Inverted pedals ? I really hope someone can help me out.

Please forgive me if my english not so good, i'm from Indonesia btw.

Thank you in advance.
 
Sadly no one know when this DD will be released.
Probably by the end of the year.
What do you think about V3 inverted ? Do i need to buy the damper kit and brake performance kit as well ?
I'm sorry,I do not have these pedals, and for that I can not give you advice.:)
 
Probably by the end of the year.

I'm sorry,I do not have these pedals, and for that I can not give you advice.:)

Oh:). Is there any forum in here talking about V3 inverted ? And what wheel and pedals did you use ? If you don’t mind i ask.
 
Oh:). Is there any forum in here talking about V3 inverted ? And what wheel and pedals did you use ? If you don’t mind i ask.

In my opinion, the damper is a poor design. It looks like the inverted pedals come with the damper but not the performance kit. I have read good things about the performance kit.
 
@nikki9095 Zathra5_ is correct, the V3 Inverted pedals include a Damper Kit pre-installed on the brake pedal, and you can purchase another for the throttle if you wish. This differs from the standard V3 pedals, where no Damper Kits are pre-installed. The Brake Performance Kit is an option for both V3 and V3 Inverted.
 
Back