Best White Paint?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fireb0lt
  • 14 comments
  • 4,208 views
Messages
37
What do you think is the best type of white paint?

I have been looking for a pearl white, and Pearl White (3P) found on a lot of Nissans looks a bit too yellow in the demo mode, I found. The Brilliant Pearl White on more expensive Nissans seems to look a bit better.

Are there any whites with subtle highlights of other colours in them, as in the case of some of the black colours?
 
Scotia White on a Mitsubishi Evolution IV. Love that white.
 
Agreed, I'm trying to put Scotia White on every Evo I get (except the Tommi Makinen with the stripes), but also Competition White from Honda Type-R models, but that's also slightly yellow, I think. Personally I love Pearl White (3P), both my Gran Turismo 350Z RS and the Amuse 380 RS Super Leggera are that colour, and I think it works well.
 
Championship White - Honda
Marlboro White - McLaren

Nice whites that are slightly off, with a hint of cream or eggshell.
 
Stone White from the Mopars is pretty nice, too.
 
I hate the yellowish whites. I prefer a cold white over a warm and have been searching for the cheapest car with a color that suits my needs (I want all my cars to be cool white :)).

Summit White on the Camaro is my favorite so far and the cheapest one I found similar is the Fiat 500 in Bianco for $20,770. Both colors are pretty close to each other.
 
my favorite white is that on the lexus lfa
whitest white

i jumped into this thread just to say the same thing! that white is the white that rules them all! i cant believe how many colors the lfa comes in! ITS REDIC!
 
Gran Turismo White Pearl - I got it from my Mazda Furai :D
 
BMW Alpen(whatever) White.....
Pretty awesome color
 
Toyota do a really nice white, not sure what the name is. I want to say Super White
 
Artic White from the Evora is a really nice one.
 
Definitely check out the 2 white colors for the Amuse S2000. The Grand Prix White is my favorite. Perfect white.
 
Toyota do a really nice white, not sure what the name is. I want to say Super White

Super White is what it's called just painted my Z4 M Coupe wheels that colour.
 
Back