BEST/WORST NEW TRACKS/CARS

  • Thread starter Thread starter smitty33
  • 17 comments
  • 1,867 views
Messages
74
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
latics33
Which in your opinion are the best and the worst new tracks and cars added in GT6

In my opinion the best new track is Mt Panorama ,I think an F1 grand Prix raced there would be awesome. The best new car is the Ferrari FXX, such fun to drive
As for the worst new track, undoubtably Ascari. A mickey mouse race track, and the worst new cars any including the word MONSTER in their name
 
I really enjoy Ascari in a well handling car. You just have to learn the track and get into a rhythm. When I first raced there I hated it also but once I learnt the track and how to do a fast and flowing lap I really enjoy driving there.
 
Best new track: Mt Panorama
Best new car: Ferrari GTO
Worst new track: none, but if I have to, and if it's regarded as new, Apricott Hill is the one..
Worst new car: Nissan R35 GT3

This is among the ones I've tryed, cause I've sertainly not driven all new cars yet.
 
Which in your opinion are the best and the worst new tracks and cars added in GT6

In my opinion the best new track is Mt Panorama ,I think an F1 grand Prix raced there would be awesome. The best new car is the Ferrari FXX, such fun to drive
As for the worst new track, undoubtably Ascari. A mickey mouse race track, and the worst new cars any including the word MONSTER in their name

Bathurst was a tough track for me, mainly because I took the S curves way too fast and spun and lost lots of time. Now though I love it. Got a league race there this week and I have ran dozens of laps per day on it and feel very comfortable there now. Going back to manual gears really helped out on that track for sure. Best new track for me is Apricot Hill. I like it a lot. Brands Hatch is sweet too.
 
How can you hate Ascari? Man I love that track. I'd say I love all the new tracks, and have yet to decide on a new worst car.
 
I love the M4, the fact I can't do anything to it means I have been forced to learn the car and do things its way, not mine.

Fortunately, it's way, is great fun!

This car just begs to be driven hard. Smooth or flamboyant, it doesn't care, it just laps it up all day long and crys for more abuse!

Bathurst is epic. But brands hatch is great, and Silverstone (inc stowe) is also really good. All very different tracks.

I also like ascari, but I haven't given it proper time yet to appreciate it, the Nordschleife takes up too much of my free time.

I don't really have much time for the VGT cars. No appeal to me, so they're my 'worst' new cars.

I suppose I don't see the magic of apricot Hill. It's good, but nothing special in my opinion. Reverse is fun in a high powered drift car.
 
Nissan Z gt 500 base model. love that car. really stumbled on it by mistake. what a great find!
new courses I would say really enjoy mt panorama and Silverstone. Apricot hill & willow springs quite enjoyable as well.
 
Best so far Mclaren mp4-12c + Brands Hatch. Tell me about bad handling of mr cars after that.
 
Best new
Brands Hatch & C7 Vette

Worst new
Ascari (but it's growing on me with practice) & Delta Wing (a waste of 2mil)
 
As far as the best tracks go, I am just in LOVE with the Matterhorn circuits (especially the Riffelsee route). Best cars? The SLS GT3 and X14 (the latter just for it's pure banshee-like screaming).
Now we get to the worst tracks. I used to love Willow Springs, but ever since 1.04 it's just turned into sh** as the previously great open off-roading is now impossible. And the worst cars: The Diablo GT2 and Deltawing (even though it won me the GT World Champs. It just sucks.)
 
Best new track: Mt Panorama
Best new car: Ferrari GTO
Worst new track: none, but if I have to, and if it's regarded as new, Apricott Hill is the one..
Worst new car: Nissan R35 GT3

This is among the ones I've tryed, cause I've sertainly not driven all new cars yet.
apricot is not new
 
apricot is not new

To me, that's subjective though..
Maybe you noted "if it's regarded as new", implying that it's not NEW, but "NEW" sort of..
But thanks for the inlightment. 👍
 
Best new track: Bathurst/Brands Hatch
Best new car: hard to choose
Worst new track: don't think there is any
Worst new car: Diablo GT2 (by "Worst" I mean: frustrating and least fun having while driving it).
 
Best new track: Bathurst #1 then Brands Hatch, especially the short one
Best new car: The current loves are the Alpine A110 1600S '72 and the, wait for it, Renault R8 Gordini '66
Worst new track: Gran Turismo Arena
Worst new car: have yet to find a new car I really dislike, but the Lotus Europa S.2 '68 is a handful of surprises
 
I absolutely love Mt. Panorama. I cannot believe that is a real location. It is near perfection.

I used to really love Big Willow too, but don’t care for it much after they turned the edges of the track into quicksand.

Of the new cars I have bought (all low PP), I would have to say the Gordini is my favorite. It is funny, in GT5 I was all about the FF cars. Now, I am loving the RR cars. The Karmann Ghia is a fantastic 425PP car.
 
I haven't driven a huge amount of cars so my opinion may change in time, but for now:

Best New Track: Brands Hatch
Best New Car: LCC Rocket
Worst New Track: None
Worst New Car: The second Mercedes Vision GT

Reasons? Brands Hatch has always been my favourite track mainly because it's the only track I've seen real life racing on (have seen BTTC and Truck Racing there) and had the privilege of being able to walk the entire circuit. I hated the Rocket until I tried it this week at Monaco for the latest WRS TT...am loving the way it drives now I'm used to it.

I don't consider any of the new tracks to be worst....I like all of them for one reason or another: Brands for reasons above, Silverstone as it's a classic, Batthurst as I like it's high speed nature, Ascari as it is so technical and really challenging, Matterhorn is just fun and different, WIllow Springs is difficult but rewarding (though the pointless 20mph speed sapping sand is tiresome). Car-wise, I really enjoyed the first Vision GT Merc but the second one is just not at all fun and I find it very understeery...am sure it could be tuned but I just didn't like it at all
 
Bathurst the best track by far.
Best new car i would say the red devil
Willow springs is a track i just dont like at all
and worst car is any cart without doubt (although the veyron is very well hated)
 
Back