Beta progress carrying over (or kinda of?)

Brazil
Brazil 🇧🇷
blacksky37
Started the game today. I do see my gift cars, my mileage and credits, my liveries and photos from the Beta.

But, the missions, driving school and circuit campaign things I did in the beta, they are all to be unlocked and completed again. The time records are still registered and showing on ranking thou.

Is it happening to to you guys as well? Am I missing something? Should I have done something to carry over the gold medals from the Beta?

Started the game today. I do see my gift cars, my mileage and credits, my liveries and photos from the Beta.

But, the missions, driving school and circuit campaign things I did in the beta, they are all to be unlocked and completed again. The time records are still registered and showing on ranking thou.

Is it happening to to you guys as well? Am I missing something? Should I have done something to carry over the gold medals from the Beta?

I think you missed the dozens of posts which could have answered your question. :)

Everything is working as intended. You have to level up and do the missions again.

I think you missed the dozens of posts which could have answered your question. :)

Everything is working as intended. You have to level up and do the missions again.

Ok then. Sorry then for asking something obvious :(

Moderators, feel free to close the thread :)

Everything but the campaign mode events carried over. I wasn't overly happy that I had to re-do that 30 lap enduro, but whatevs, at least its a sweet combo!

Jerome

Total Noob here..been playing GT for years though.

Question - only part of my demo progress came over. My "experience" (I'm a level 5 after the demo) was imported, but NONE of the cash or cars. I didn't see the popup described on the PSBlog either. I have the Limited edition, disc version. What gives? I see a save data on my HDD so I know it saved, and it brought over my miles and driver experience, but no vehicles and 300k credits. Am I missing something?

Latest Posts

Back