Better Call Saul

• Thread starter mustafur
  • 13 comments
Australia
Western Sydney
mustafur
It's a Spin off from Breaking Bad based on Saul Goodman(The lawyer of the two main characters on Breaking Bad) and his timeline events from pre braking bad to post breaking bad.

It's not really a spin off technically, more like a different angle on the same story.

Trailer:

I don't know if it's better then Breaking bad, but the first season is easily better then the first season of it.

It feels like your watching breaking bad just with more tolerable main characters, Mike is Brilliant especially.

I too wouldn't say it was better. I mean first off it has the advantage of the whole Breaking Bad experience behind it, so you're already with the story and more invested as a result (despite the limited connections so far.)

Mike, as always is great, but so is Jimmy. Great that they got Michael Mando in it too :D

I like the way the stories are told.

Has anyone seen the newest episode?
The highlight has to be the "PLAYUH" Hummer. :lol:

who was the baseball card guys name, he is on another level of stupid, even the average person wouldn't be that dumb.

who was the baseball card guys name, he is on another level of stupid, even the average person wouldn't be that dumb.
Daniel 'Pryce' Wormald. He employed Mike in the last series - that was fun when he tried to decide who should have the job of minder.

Mike is on excellent form again - the series is really starting to branch out and dig it's claws in. I repeat my earlier comment, though it's unlikely he'll survive, Michael Mando is in this too and I really love that: he just has a way of turning the menace on at the tilt of his head.

Last edited:
I'm liking this series a great deal. I just started watching it this year.

In order to have entertainment during my quarantine, I ordered the first 4 seasons, as well as the complete Blu-Ray series of Breaking Bad, which I have ignored up until now.

Back