Better Force Feedback For Steering Wheels.

• Thread starter allyn27
  • 6 comments
That explains a lot.

The DFGT, G25, and G27 all use basically the same FFB system. Helical gearing, but the gears themselves are made from plastic, so they can't put a lot of force through them, or they may fail.

On a T500RS or a Fanatec wheel, they use a belt system, so you can put more power to them without worrying about it breaking.

Also, my question was for @allyn27.

That explains a lot.

The DFGT, G25, and G27 all use basically the same FFB system. Helical gearing, but the gears themselves are made from plastic, so they can't put a lot of force through them, or they may fail.

On a T500RS or a Fanatec wheel, they use a belt system, so you can put more power to them without worrying about it breaking.

Sorry for late responce. But i use a G27 with one of these http://cmlaserservice.com/page_g25_g27_optical_encoder_wheel.html to stop the plastic failing that you mentioned

That explains a lot.

The DFGT uses straight cut gears, that's why it's noisy AF.

Latest Posts

Back