Better late than never....

sparkytooth

Whoa rehr
Premium
Venezuela
The 51st state of america
sparkytooth50001
After two years I've finally decided to introduce myself.

• How did you find GTPlanet?
I kinda stumbled upon this place after lurking around the internet, trying to find something to do after fighting in the famously obscure Intergalactic Australium War, I had found a new portal to the automotive world through Gran Turismo and was really enjoying it, so this place was perfect. This is one of my main haunts in the day I spend on the internet, usually spent jumping through Kotaku, Jalopnik and this place full of colourful characters and Gran Turismoing and stuff.

I mainly joined for GTPSP, but eventually expanded my lurkings into the rest of the forums, starting with the domination of the car guessing game in the GT5 forums. I've found you guys to be nice to hang around with and have made a few buddies through here so I stuck around for way more than I should have, I do not regret this decision as I love it here. Just now I'm introducing myself because during the two years I stuck around here, I had never done that before, it feels like forgetting my birthday for two years straight :odd:
  • Where are you from?
I was born in Caracas, Venezuela. At the age of two and a half I moved to the nuthouse state of Florida (Orlando to be exact), where I gained my fluidity in the English language and started going to school and sticking my finger up my nose and asking uncomfortable questions to grown ups and things kids do everyday.

I spent 7 years over at the states, during that time, I learned English and my dad bought me GT3 for the PS2, and I absolutely hated it for almost 6 years, but it somehow, along with other car games I had access to at the time, taught me that the automobile is the best thing ever invented, ever. Yes. The automobile is a better invention than underwear and chocolate, even better than hot pockets.

At the age of 9, we had to go back to my homeland, so we packed our stuff and kicked ourselves back over to Venezuela, where I've been ever since hiding in my secret volcano base of mystery and evilnessness. While dreaming of someday owning a Lexus LFA.
  • When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
GT3 on the PS2, hated it as I didn't understand it at all. About 6 or 7 years later, I got my hands on GT4 after I first learned what GT was all about, and got hooked ever since.

I'm the wacko who bought every single machine in GTPSP over the course of two years.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel?
I've always been on those things you call controllers. Most of my skills were acquired in GTPSP, and were refined in my time spent with GT5.
  • What other games do you enjoy?
Recently I've found something else to get good and mad at. Uncharted 3 MP is really fun to play, very campy and over the top at times, and equally infuriating at times as well, reminds me of the old Timesplitters games I played on the PS2. I also enjoy just about anything I can borrow from someone these days. I'm also raring to get enough money to buy Midnight Club II off the PSN and complete my childhood.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
Conitnuing to annoy you guys with my terrible sense of humour, posting more pictures to the photoforums when I finally get GT6 at some point before I'm old enough to drive legally in Venezuela, and being the Master of LFAs, Tamer of the Ring, follower of Translator San and scholar of the Ring Lapping works.

Last edited:
You got a 'like' from me for the interesting title and OP. Stop picking your nose and don't ask uncomfortable questions anymore. :P
Keep writing interesting posts, you seem to have a gift for writing, and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to :gtplanet:

You got a 'like' from me for the interesting title and OP. Stop picking your nose and don't ask uncomfortable questions anymore. :P
Keep writing interesting posts, you seem to have a gift for writing, and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to :gtplanet:
I was a kid, kids do that stuff. Now I gush over the glorious Lexus LFA, spend most of my days ring lapping, and lurk around the GT6 forums for entertainment purposes.

Thanks anyway, even if your also two years late :cheers:

The nose picking/questions was a joke and a the rest was a compliment.

Two years late? :confused:

You introduced yourself today.

Oh, I just saw your profile. Now I get it.

Welcome to :gtpflag:two years back.

The nose picking/questions was a joke and a the rest was a compliment.

Two years late? :confused:

You introduced yourself today.
I was just going with your joke.

Yes, two years late, I've been around GTP since January 2012, but only introduced myself yesterday.

I met my female evil twin.

Disclaimer: Calling me sparkly will end up with no good outcomes, there have been reported cases of arson when this word is uttered too much.

Back