Better late than never

• Thread starter Symtex
  • 8 comments
Canada
Canada
Steam sale push me over the edge and I acquire Assetto Corsa yesterday. I am using a Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel. I ran a few lap yesterday on Imola, Mugello and Mission raceway and I liked it a lot. I haven't tinker with the UI or setup yet. All my laps was with the BMW M3. I learned it always better to start with a slower car.

Either way, I am hoping I will race with you guys online sometimes in a near future. In the meantime, I have quite a few track and cars to tame.

^+1; Zonda R................dude.

If that was the only vehicle asset AC had, I'd still hype it!

Ok, well that, and the 458.........ok, sure, those and the 12cGT3,.........and maybe the M3GT2...........and prolly the 599xx..........

^+1; Zonda R................dude.

If that was the only vehicle asset AC had, I'd still hype it!

Ok, well that, and the 458.........ok, sure, those and the 12cGT3,.........and maybe the M3GT2...........and prolly the 599xx..........

And not to forget the Ferrari 312t :)

Finally picked up a PC for gaming and this game.......wow, the FFB and feel of the game is exactly what I was looking for, coming from consoles. Do you veterans suggest updating my CSR to 756 firmware?

I tried the formula Arbarth yesterday. Holy crap its is fun to drive.

Love that car too, probably the one I drive the most. Finally got a 6:59 at the Nordschleife with it (Snoopy 0.9.8 version)... The thing I love most is its turn-in, especially when you lift the throttle, no understeer like you get with some other cars. Really easy to find the apex :)

I tried the formula Arbarth yesterday. Holy crap its is fun to drive.

I hate that car even though most people love it. I just prefer the 312t and the Lotus 49. The EXOS is a handful but the Formula Abarth is just boring to me for some reason.

Back