better random algorithm??

  • Thread starter Thread starter substructure
  • 5 comments
  • 988 views
Messages
22
hi all :) ive noticed since the 1.08 update that ive been hearing songs on my playlist that i havent heard even once before ... i remember thinking to myself "this song again?" so many times and now all of a sudden its playing everything.

has anyone else noticed this or is this just in my head??
 
No, I've noticed it too. Before the tracks seemed limited to about 1/10th of the records or less. The same old songs would play over and over, and happened to be rubbish! I used my own for a bit, but that got boring too, so switched back.... and now there are tracks I've never heard before coming up.
 
oh i meant with my own playlist... thats weird that it was happening with both, glad its fixed though hey coz it was ******** me :)
 
forgot about the swearing filter - that should read "****ting me" haha
 
[comment retracted]

please delete.
 
I agree with seadog sometimes I Bspec all day and always hear some songs more than others from the soundtrack doing the Dreamcar over and over.
 
Back