I just posted a thread asking where I could find the names of the corners on the Nurburgring. I got one response and the moderator shut it down like he is the only one who is knowledgable of the Nurbugring...???
The map there wasn't all that good. Can anyone give me better information?
You will probably get in trouble for this... If a moderator closed a thread you shouldn't create an equal one.
It would have been smarter from you if you had send a p.m to the moderator in question (daan).
Nah.. That map sucks.. Doesn't tell you what to do where and when - you need to go here and get the full-on turn by turn explanation from Jörg Müller - BMW Works Driver...
Plenty of corner names there for you and as this isn't about GT4
The next time one of your threads is locked, do not start another one. Send a PM to the mod in question and ask him why it was locked. I locked your previous thread as
I answered your question
It was in the wrong forum
the info is easy enough to find if you do a search