Better use for Blue Line Ghosts.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devil240Z
  • 9 comments
  • 901 views
Messages
861
United States
Olympia, Washington
Messages
Devil240Z
I don't have a ton of friends playing GT so I thought it would be a good idea for during time trial seasonal events if you could have the game use like the next 3 ghosts above you on the main leader board that way you always have something to chase to improve your time.
 
Personally, I find those blue lines quite distracting. Probably due to the fact that I have 100 friends and they all do the TT events so that blue line becomes one distracting blob. :lol:
 
When GT6 gets 3D support, laser show?
 
Personally, I find those blue lines quite distracting. Probably due to the fact that I have 100 friends and they all do the TT events so that blue line becomes one distracting blob. :lol:
Thats why it should only pull the next 3-5 faster times. less crowding on the screen.
 
Grandmaster Flash's ghost is a white line

 
Personally, I find those blue lines quite distracting. Probably due to the fact that I have 100 friends and they all do the TT events so that blue line becomes one distracting blob. :lol:

Same thing happens to me when I can't catch my friends; and blocks the view of the road too :)
 
Back