Between a Minolta and a FGT

  • Thread starter Thread starter SJames052
  • 3 comments
  • 552 views
Messages
80
Messages
SJames052
No, not which one is better. Rather, which car would you use if the Minolta makes the race too close, but the FGT is overkill? I'd like a car that's competitive, but not to the point where it makes an endurance drive uncomfortable. Bob can do a 24hr time trial, me, not so much.
 
If its for endurance races, while the minolta will be a closer match to the opposition, I know I would prefer to have the bigger advantage, since me (or you in this case) as a person, I'm going to get exhausted much faster than the computer drivers, and make much more and much bigger mistakes than computer drivers, even with their simulated fatigue and all.
 
FGT is faster but also harder to drive and runs out of fuel/tires faster.

Minolta is good all round I think.
 
Yes, that's exactly the point. Of course, I "could" use the Minolta to get a lap lead ... but, I could do that with the FGT more easily. Time trials just aren't as interesting to me. Oh, and yeah, any of my Bobs could beat me handily in an enduro (if I couldn't pause).
 
Back