BF Falken RX-7 '03 D1GP + ER34 D1 Spec (D1GP) '04 + Genki Hyper Silvia D1GP

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christian_C
  • 8 comments
  • 800 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian_C

Premium
Messages
1,499
United Kingdom
Stoke, UK
Messages
GTP_Christian_C
If you have any/all I'll be happy to give you items/gear/cars in return, just let me know what you would like and I'll see if I've got it :). I'm also willing to put cars you may want on share if you are wanting to borrow glitch them.
 
Last edited:
I have the er34 04. Trade it for a Mercedes SLS or High End Performance g37
 
Any tickets or chrome paints? I got a 0/0 rx7
 
I have the er34 04. Trade it for a Mercedes SLS or High End Performance g37

Done. I'll send you a friend request now and send you a G37 over :)

Any tickets or chrome paints? I got a 0/0 rx7

Sorry I have no chromes or tickets :( I have matte's and flips available though if you like?
 
I have the RX-7. I want an HPA Stage II R32, pm me if you want to trade.
 
I have the silvia. Happen to have the x1 proto for the glitch?
 
I have the RX-7. I want an HPA Stage II R32, pm me if you want to trade.

I'd love to be able to offer you one but I don't have one in my possession :(

I have the silvia. Happen to have the x1 proto for the glitch?

I have S.Vettel X1's but no prototype :(
 
I have the silvia, dupe the 04' ER34?
 
I'll trade for some gear, but might be booked til Monday 8/15. I have all the cars 0 switch, low O.C.D miles.(I think)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back