BHP Increasing by itself

  • Thread starter Thread starter Centura
  • 6 comments
  • 915 views

Centura

Premium
Messages
1,642
Sweden
Sweden
Hey,

I have a fully tuned 458 Italia. Right after it was tuned, it had 707 BHP.

A while after that I saw it at 708 then 712. I am currently doing GT Championship and after two laps at Le Mans it was up to 715 then after one lap of Nurburgring it is now up to 717.

Anyone have an idea why it keeps increasing by itself?
 
Breaking in the new engine? Sounds somewhat real to life to me. It will probably lose the power gains if you drive it too much after it reaches its peak. I assume the power will also have to climb back up again after an engine rebuild.
 
I guess so. 5 laps of Madrid/Cape Ring (long versions) and it's up to 721.
 
Now that is cool. The physics are great.
 
Now that is cool. The physics are great.


GT3 and GT4 did this, and there aren't physics involved in this...
 
GT3 and GT4 did this, and there aren't physics involved in this...

Hmmm... there are really, although you'd be right in saying that GT5 isn't calculating the engine performance by simulating every single part, it's just using a scalable formula.
 
Back