Solo

Cheese Gromit.
Premium
England
Essex, UK
HhdQJ.jpg

The rules are as follows:

• Entries will accepted until 11:59pm (GMT) Wednesday 20th August
  • Each competition's voting will last for one week. The winner of that round will choose the next theme.
  • All entries must have been taken within the last 6 months and preferably after the announcement of the theme.
  • Entries must be posted as a thumbnail no larger than 700px on the longest edge. Full sized images may be as larger as you'd like.*
  • You must submit only your own photographs, do not post anyone else's work.
  • Only one photograph per person, marked with Final Entry. You can change your entry, but must remove your current entry first and clearly state that you have posted a new entry.
  • You must not vote for your own photograph when the Poll is up. Only vote for a photograph taken by another entrant.
  • The photograph must be submitted with the following information: Subject, Date and Camera used and, if you'd like, the major camera settings - shutter speed, ISO, etc.

*While full sized images may be as larger as you'd like, you should try to limit them to approximately 1200px to enable viewing the entire image without scrolling. It's much easier to see the full effect of the shot when you can view it all at once and not have to pan.

Current theme as chosen by week 51 winner, @Azuremen:
Water - Ocean, Rain, Glass of it, Fountains. Whatever, just make water the subject in some way.

Final Entry

July 31, 2014

From a "Trash the Dress" session my local club put on

Nikon D7000, 18-55 kit lens at 18mm, 1/60 at f:5.6 and ISO 100
Speedlight in softbox well left of frame

Had to go with something taken a few days ago (a day after my previous entry, actually):

FINAL ENTRY

vpBg0hd.jpg

nostalgia

07/08/2014

Samsung Galaxy Note III

@Solo - I just got back into town so if you could give me a bit to get a shot posted, that would be much appreciated.

Pretty please! :D

TB
@Solo - I just got back into town so if you could give me a bit to get a shot posted, that would be much appreciated.

Pretty please! :D
Seeing as you asked so nicely I will wait for you to get your entry in :P.

Didn't get any shots with water past two weeks... was a bit more distracted with the dry weather and sunsets. And I'll just sneak this in here at the last second, not that it can compete with what else has been posted :lol:

Final Entry

Manito
Canon EOS M ~ Canon EF-M 22mm F/2 STM
0.5s ~ f/14 ~ ISO-100
August 3rd, 2014

Seeing as you asked so nicely I will wait for you to get your entry in :P.
Much appreciated!

Final Entry

Lake Itasca Shoreline

Taken 7 hours ago
Canon T1i, 18-55mm kit lens @ 18mm
f/3.5, 1/2000 sec. ISO 200​

Latest Posts

Back