Big B-Spec Problem!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ND4SPD
  • 8 comments
  • 1,046 views

ND4SPD

Premium
Messages
8,485
Canada
Guelph ON
Messages
JeffZ28
Messages
Jeff C6R
Ok as I am typing this I am in the lead at the 24 hour race at la sarthe, my B-spec driver is in the lead by 3 laps and its been 18.5 hours. Just a few moments ago, he just slows down to 60mph on the mulsanne straight then accelerates to around 140ish then goes back down to 60mph!! He repeats this all the time! I'm almost done the race and he does this?! Anyone know why?! Please help!
 
ND4SPD
Ok as I am typing this I am in the lead at the 24 hour race at la sarthe, my B-spec driver is in the lead by 3 laps and its been 18.5 hours. Just a few moments ago, he just slows down to 60mph on the mulsanne straight then accelerates to around 140ish then goes back down to 60mph!! He repeats this all the time! I'm almost done the race and he does this?! Anyone know why?! Please help!

Did it ran out of gas? Did you try changing the pace? (fast/push etc...):ouch:
 
Fatigue? :lol:
 
if he runns out of fuel, then he will slow to 60mph, but I have no Idea on the repetitive thing.
 
Giancarlo

Yeah, his foot was probably just slipping. :dunce:

I haven't used B-Spec much, but after hearing all this I'm sort of worried. Looks like the 24Hr races will take place over a weeks span. :ouch:
 
had that exact same thing on nurburg, i pitted, then did 3laps my self and pitted again. was fine, i think he ran outa gas (10+ minute lap time lol)
 
I saw this in an AI car once while doing a race on the Nurb, I believe it was Formula GT. One of the cars would get to about 100 or so and suddenly slow way down for absolutely no reason.
 
Back