Big Beat Rock/HiphopMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omnis
  • 3 comments
  • 512 views

Omnis

Not Even A Real Mod
Staff Emeritus
Messages
39,164
United States
Application hell
Messages
MP-Omnis
Does anyone know any other really dope Big Beat bands, for example, like Optimus Rhyme?

Optimus are releasing a new album in June titled School The Indie Rockers, and, lately, I've been wondering if anybody on GTP enjoys similar big-beat-genre music.

Anyway, follow the link in my sig and you can listen to their new track called Just Forget It to see what I'm talking about. I already listen to Crown City Rockers, another similar band, but I need more! More!!! Hahaha.

Thanks, folks.
 
Sounds pretty cool. 👍 He sounds like a younger Jay-Z.
 
Integra Type R
Sounds pretty cool. 👍 He sounds like a younger Jay-Z.

:rolleyes: They're better than Jay-Z. :)

Anyway, are there still any suggestions?
 
I wasn't saying he sounded anything like him musicaly. I just meant his voice.
 
Back