Big Blue Ford Truck

  • Thread starter Thread starter frestkd
  • 9 comments
  • 778 views
Messages
601
I got a pic of a Ford Truck it is running around Mesa Arizona. It looks cool....
 

Attachments

  • bigblueford.JPG
    bigblueford.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 57
frestkd
I got a pic of a Ford Truck it is running around Mesa Arizona. It looks cool....
Does indeed look VERY cool...
 
Damn what are those like 22's on 44's?
 
BlazinXtreme
Damn what are those like 22's on 44's?
I don't think they look big enough to be 44's - My guess was around the 40 mark...

And I would LOVE to build a scale model.. It really looks awesome !...
 
I sure hope he's off-roading with it.
 
looks like a donk truck, lol. are those semi rims or something?
 
BlazinXtreme
Damn what are those like 22's on 44's?
I dont think those are 44" tires. I had 44" on my mud truck. I would guess around the 38"-39" range. Still big. You dont see many trucks with bigger wheels like that. Doesnt look to bad at all.
Usualy you see big tires with 15" wheels. I like the look of the bigger wheel like that.
 
Back