Big Brother

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 14 comments
  • 849 views

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
Messages
12,299
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
I'm suprised a thread hasn't been created on this yet. Have any UKers been watching? Normally I hate BB and only get into it towards the end. This time i have been forced to watch it from the start and i am actually getting in to it.

First off, I want to kill Shabaz (or however you spell it). I want to kill him slowly and painfully. I hate him so much!!

Second.... Pete is the funniest I have ever seen, he has me in stitches all the time. *cough* W***kers *whistle*. :lol:
 
Hasn't shabaz left?

I'm pretty much boycotting the program on the grounds that they won't let the 2 Welshies speak Welsh to each other. Surely a program earning millions can afford to get a translator in if needs be. And IMO it's almost racism.
 
DQuaN
I'm suprised a thread hasn't been created on this yet. Have any UKers been watching? Normally I hate BB and only get into it towards the end. This time i have been forced to watch it from the start and i am actually getting in to it.

First off, I want to kill Shabaz (or however you spell it). I want to kill him slowly and painfully. I hate him so much!!

Second.... Pete is the funniest I have ever seen, he has me in stitches all the time. *cough* W***kers *whistle*. :lol:

Thats odd. I was watching BB this morning before work and wondered if a thread had been made. I get here and you beat me to it!

Like you i used to hate BB but i watched the opening show and from the people they put in the house you can tell they picked the most uncompatible people ever.

The Housemates

bonnie_profile_185_194.jpg
Bonnie - Needs to learn how to say her name properly and where does she hide in the BB house? Shes never about then suddenly she comes out of nowhere, shouts her name "Bonnar" and hides :scared:

WHAT BB SAYS - Bonnie's a real Mummy's girl who has no bad habits apart from putting her hands down her trousers a lot. She hates people snoring, creepy crawlies and heights, but she does like to blaze it up!


pete_profile_185_194.jpg
Pete - The funnist guy in the world. Good entertainment. Fun outgoing kinda guy who doesnt care what people think about him.

WHAT BB SAYS - Pete's a fun-loving guy. He likes reading, draws comics, fronts a rock band and suffers from Tourette's Syndrome. He has a pet hamster, Magic, who roams about his place and lives in the wall.


dawn_profile_185_194.jpg
Dawn - She need to learn to wash! She stink apparently although her stench is making for some comedy entertainment as the other housemates are trying to figure out how to tell her she stinks of B.O

WHAT BB SAYS - A determined and serious lady, Dawn is a strict vegetarian who loves her own company. She takes pleasure in reading textbooks, and spends a lot of time finding fault with things.


lea_profile_185_194.jpg
Lea - £35,000 worth of cosmetic surgery and Breasts the size of Watermelons i thought she was going to be a right cow but she seems a nice down to earth person with a head on her shoulders.

WHAT BB SAYS - Model Lea used to be 22 stone, and says she now has the largest breast implants in the UK. She admits to being grumpy in the morning until she's had a cup of tea!


imogen_profile_185_194.jpg
Imogen - She is one hot woman and her welsh accent is kinda sexy too! (how do i get in the bb house?)

WHAT BB SAYS - This sexy, edgy and confident hostess loves her job as she gets to meet amazing people and make great contacts. A real Welsh beauty, she has brains as well as looks but hates jokes because she doesn't really get them.

sezer_profile_185_194.jpg
Sezer - Kinda funny, doesnt keep his mouth shut for five mins and is desperate to get with imogen

WHAT BB SAYS - Ladies' man Sezer loves horses, money, women and house music, but hates politics and Tony Blair. He likes his luxuries, and as a former boxer is very competitive.

grace_profile_185_194.jpg
Grace - Another hotty in the house - she seems to be a bit of a party animal and is always stirring up trouble

WHAT BB SAYS - Grace has lived on her own for three years and loves it. She claims her life could only be improved if she could cook, had a garden and wasn't such a tidy freak. She says that her worst habit is that's she's a total name dropper when it comes to clothes.


nikki_profile_185_194.jpg
Nikki - another rather attractive girl although she does seem to act alot. She cant fake this crying she does at least 3 times an episode but it is funny about what she gets upset about - Somebody having B.O!

WHAT BB SAYS - This wannabe footballer's wife enjoys nothing better than pampering herself and clubbing the night away. She survives on a diet of tabloid papers, burgers and pizza and has a straight-talking approach to dealing with people.

mikey_profile_185_194.jpg
Mikey - Hes just a pretty boy put in there in the hope of one of the girls falling for him so that they will have sex in the BB house. Kinda looks like vernon kay actually.

WHAT BB SAYS - This obsessively tidy young man is a big fan of clubbing and girls. He's good for getting the party going, but has a terrible habit of telling people how to do things. His party piece is opening bottles with his teeth!



richard_profile_185_194.jpg
Richard - hes a "sexual terrorist" apparently! Another guy who seems down to earth. Wont keep an opinion to himself and i think he could be the ringleader for many arguments larter in the series.

WHAT BB SAYS - Richard loves freedom of speech, friends and big, big men. He hates dumbness, racism and processed food. He has a huge phobia of pregnant women and his idea of a perfect day would be to go to prison!

glyn_profile_185_194.jpg
Glyn - Err this chap never says anything, all he does is sit in lifeguard uniform (he hasnt got his suitcase yet) and listens to everybody else and gets touched up by Shababababz

WHAT BB SAYS - Claiming to have a body that's "the closest example to perfection", he's also a complex character who all the girls love. He says he does a poo after every meal and reckons he's no Dr Doolittle, claiming to hate all animals - and he reckons that they hate him too.

george_profile_185_194.jpg
George - Posh boy who is another quiet one, seems to be coming out of his shell but only talks about others behind their backs really.

WHAT BB SAYS - Posh George is a self-confessed mummy's boy with royal connections. His life of privilege sees him spending most of his time around Chelsea, but he hopes to broaden his mind during his time in the House. He describes himself as stubborn, posh and comical.

lisa_profile_185_194.jpg
Lisa - Mental Manish Loudmouthed person. Always up for a laugh, always up for a fight kinda person. She will be the fuel to alot of fires me thinks!

WHAT BB SAYS - Lisa's a laddish lady who describes herself as "wild, crazy and sexy." A fluent Chinese speaker, she's quiet at home but full of energy on a night out. She says that if anyone crosses her, they'll definitely know about it.

shahbaz_profile_185_194.jpg
Shababababz -Shababababz or whatever his name is is doing my head in. He just seems to think the whole world is against him and wonders why. Then you see him act like a complete idiot trying be something better than he really is rather than himself and uses the fact that he is pakistani (sp?) and homosexual. He frequently refers to himself as a "Paki Poof" and then get annoyed if people think the same way. He has some serious mental issues! He has walked out the house too!

WHAT BB SAYS - Shahbaz is a huge fan of Kylie Minogue and knitting. He has a great sense of humour but can't stand hypocrisy and double standards. A bit of a party animal, he can survive on as little as four hours of sleep a night.

Well a little summary of the housemates. Been a pretty funny series so far.

Spec....
 
DQuaN
I'm suprised a thread hasn't been created on this yet. Have any UKers been watching? Normally I hate BB and only get into it towards the end. This time i have been forced to watch it from the start and i am actually getting in to it.

First off, I want to kill Shabaz (or however you spell it). I want to kill him slowly and painfully. I hate him so much!!

Second.... Pete is the funniest I have ever seen, he has me in stitches all the time. *cough* W***kers *whistle*. :lol:

Shabaz has left now - this suits me fine ;)

Pete is pure class, i think he'll win it.

Sezer is a w***ker - watching him slime over Imogen makes me cringe so much. If he's such a hot-shot city boy why is he doing a reality TV show? - he's got such a 'short man' complex.

Nikki's off her head - crying because she can't have bottled water, what's that all about - she'd only been there for 2 days at that point!

Richard the gay American/Canadian seems pretty decent - for a 'sexual terrorist' what ever that is.

"Bonnar" (Bonnie) does a great job as a stereotypical 'northern bird' :rolleyes:

I've no strong opinions of any of the others yet.
 
And the award for saddest post on GTP goes to...

SPECIALIZED

man, you need to get something like.... a life?

As a side note, what edition of BB is on in the UK? Spain got it to about 7 and people just grew too tired of it. Then again, we get 4 reality shows per year, of which BB is only one (Survivor, Build your house, BB and Hell's Kitchen... oh an BB VIP)
 
Diego440
As a side note, what edition of BB is on in the UK? Spain got it to about 7 and people just grew too tired of it. Then again, we get 4 reality shows per year, of which BB is only one (Survivor, Build your house, BB and Hell's Kitchen... oh an BB VIP)

We're on BB7 here in the UK, although i think we've had 4x Celeb BB on top of that. Think yourself lucky that Spain gets only 4 reality shows a year - Every other show on UK tv is a reality show i-kid-you-not !!!
 
I must admit to watching a few episode's already, I was absolutely sick of it after last year but after watching the opening show this one could turn out to quite funny, (the comedy will mainly be coming from Pete I think, "Lemonade, whistle ****ers!").

Lisa - Jeannette Krankie???

Thats better, I think this thread should be renamed the BB support group? None of us want to admit watching it but we are anyway?
 
I foned shabaz lol any1 want his number.
 
Pete's gonna win this.
 
Pete's definitely got my vote, did anyone see the one where he was arguing with Sleazer? (<that's not a typo, it's my opinion of him :) ).

He had one of his tourette's outburst's, *whistle* *cough* W???ERS! Then said "Ooh, I love it when my tourettes is in context".

Genius. 👍
 
No more big brother in Belgium. I so hate that stupid program. The last episode was.... somewhere this week. I can't even remember it.
 
wasace96
(cough)queer(cough)wankers(cough)
...and this is referred to whom....?
 
wasace96
the whole show
Right, exactly. I suppose I'm not the only one who thinks this show and its "participants" are completely retarded (personal opinion). I don't care if it's on, I just don't watch it. Let others enjoy the show :)
 
Back